Coughlin retire if we win SB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin retire if we win SB?

Anyone think there's a chance TC will go out on top and retire if we win the SB?

Re: Coughlin retire if we win SB?

honestly, if we win, i would want him to retire as a champion....ie;strahan.

less superbowl threads though please lol. 49ers are going to give us more problems than the pack did.

Comment

Iwould say yes, but when the Giants made the play-offs this year, it really put an extra spring in his step.....I thought I heard him make a comment along the lines of "no intention of slowing down".

What I think the Giants need to do is to try and remain co-hesive. When coordinators have success, there's a frenzy to make them HCs. I have never understood the Giants using untested guys. There's no salary cap for the admin staff, is there? Pay these coordinaters to stay around and not have us changing systems.....

Comment

i freakin' hope not.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, the Giants have a tradition of winning the Superbowl and losing something special before defending that championship

1986 - strike killed the season\
          1990 - Parcells and Belicheck left
          2007 - Strahan left

2012 - Coughlin leaves? Osi - of course

Comment

Even though they lost in 00-01, re-signing Jason Sehorn to a big deal and losing John Fox were tragedies as well.

Comment

Working...
            X