Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refs were correct on at least the Osi hit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs were correct on at least the Osi hit.

rewatch it. there was some helmet to helmet. it was just a small small klink but it was nonetheless correct.

I also think the Jennings fumble was not as clear cut as everyone is saying. it is unclear when exactly the ball came out and when his calf/ankle touched the ground (webster was blocking the view of his ankle in the best camera angle).

The spot on the ware play is a different story although fox did not show a replay as far as I can remember.

Re: Refs were correct on at least the Osi hit.

Ive watched the Osi hit plenty, there is ABSOLUTELY NO helmet to helmet.

Comment

Sorry.....but you are completely wrong. It happens.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

No there wasn't. It was a bad call. I've watched that replay a dozen times. Nothing.

Comment

If you believe that call was correct, explain to me why Packers D-line late hit on Eli wasn't called.

Comment

[quote user="M0rbid"]If you beleive that call was correct, explain to me why Packers D-line late hit on Eli wasn't called.
            [/quote]

TWICE!!

Comment

[quote user="miken609"]rewatch it. there was some helmet to helmet. it was just a small small klink but it was nonetheless correct. I also think the Jennings fumble was not as clear cut as everyone is saying. it is unclear when exactly the ball came out and when his calf/ankle touched the ground (webster was blocking the view of his ankle in the best camera angle). The spot on the ware play is a different story although fox did not show a replay as far as I can remember.[/quote]Gregg is that you?

Comment

Are you on Crack?

Comment

[quote user="miken609"]rewatch it. there was some helmet to helmet. it was just a small small klink but it was nonetheless correct.

I also think the Jennings fumble was not as clear cut as everyone is saying. it is unclear when exactly the ball came out and when his calf/ankle touched the ground (webster was blocking the view of his ankle in the best camera angle).

The spot on the ware play is a different story although fox did not show a replay as far as I can remember.[/quote]The Osi hit was not spot on because he did not lead with his helmet wich needs to happen inorder for the refs can call it.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts--xqbNIWI

go to 720p, full screen it, and watch the view starting at 4:58

its not a lot but it is something

Comment

Clay Matthews' hit was more dirty!!! And that's a start.

Comment

YOUR WRONG THERE WAS NO HIT TO THE HEAD!!!

Comment

[quote user="M0rbid"]If you believe that call was correct, explain to me why Packers D-line late hit on Eli wasn't called.[/quote]

The Eli call was a bad no-call. That is why it wasn't called.

Comment

we aren't playing flag football here. Osi was half a step away from hitting rodgers before he passed the ball. There is no way he could have stopped himself, watch it in gametime, not slowmo. Ontop of that, was a "clean shot"...no helmet to helmet.

Comment

[quote user="miken609"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts--xqbNIWI go to 720p, full screen it, and watch the view starting at 4:58 its not a lot but it is something[/quote]

It's not enough to make the call.

Comment

Working...
                              X