49ers forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers forum?

Just wondering if anyone's checked out their forum(s) and which one they're joining?

Re: 49ers forum?

just did a quick google search

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/

i think i may join

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]just did a quick google search

i think i may join
      [/quote]
      Good luck,
      I've been trying as a 9er fan for 6 years to get approved to that message board.
      They refuse to approve any accounts.

www.49erswebzone.com
      Is where most of us are coming from.

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]just did a quick google search

i think i may join
        [/quote]
        Good luck,
        I've been trying as a 9er fan for 6 years to get approved to that message board.

www.49erswebzone.com
        Is where most of us are coming from.[/quote]

thanks man, appreciate it

Comment

after reading some of the threads on there i dont think im going to join. looks like the 9ers fans on that site have the non-objectivity of the packers fans, but lack that middle america civility lol

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]just did a quick google search

i think i may join
            [/quote]
            Good luck,

I've tried 3 times to get on those boards, and they refused to approve my account. I replied to that turn down email, and said it was because i'm a Giant fan, and not too cool. From what I've read there, they are all a bunch of morons anyway who think the sun rises and shines on the whole team, and are unbeatable.

www.49erswebzone.com
            Is where most of us are coming from.[/quote]
            I miss Red Hook

Comment

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]just did a quick google search

i think i may join
              [/quote]
              Good luck,

I've tried 3 times to get on those boards, and they refused to approve my account. I replied to that turn down email, and said it was because i'm a Giant fan, and not too cool. From what I've read there, they are all a bunch of morons anyway who think the sun rises and shines on the whole team, and are unbeatable.

www.49erswebzone.com
              Is where most of us are coming from.[/quote][/quote]

49erswebzone.com works, thanks.
              I miss Red Hook

Comment

I'm in, now we'll see how much fun we can have......lol
                I miss Red Hook

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]after reading some of the threads on there i dont think im going to join. looks like the 9ers fans on that site have the non-objectivity of the packers fans, but lack that middle america civility lol
                  [/quote]

Packers were the favorites....
                  Not everyone as as nasty as it seems.
                  Just talk civil and the users will be civil in return.

Comment

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]just did a quick google search

i think i may join
                    [/quote]
                    Good luck,

www.49erswebzone.com

49erswebzone.com works, thanks.[/quote]

Yeah those boards are a joke, and whoever is in charge of them is an utter moron.

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]just did a quick google search

i think i may join
                      [/quote]
                      Good luck,

www.49erswebzone.com

49erswebzone.com works, thanks.[/quote]

Yeah those boards are a joke, and whoever is in charge of them is an utter moron.[/quote]

Hey Jay, I'm posting you your forum now....good stuff.
                      I miss Red Hook

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]after reading some of the threads on there i dont think im going to join. looks like the 9ers fans on that site have the non-objectivity of the packers fans, but lack that middle america civility lol
                        [/quote]

Just talk civil and the users will be civil in return.[/quote]

I don't have the patience to sift through 70% bullshi.t to get to the 30% of people who want objective discussions

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]after reading some of the threads on there i dont think im going to join. looks like the 9ers fans on that site have the non-objectivity of the packers fans, but lack that middle america civility lol
                          [/quote]

Just talk civil and the users will be civil in return.[/quote]

I don't have the patience to sift through 70% bullshi.t to get to the 30% of people who want objective discussions
                          [/quote]
                          Then just post your own topic :P
                          Like I said... it's not that hard to start up a logical conversation with someone over there :P

and yes Bklyn I posted :P

Comment

I'm coming from the redzone.

http://forums.49ers.com

is the official site, and everyone is in the redzone. Haven't used any other 49er forum other than this.

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]after reading some of the threads on there i dont think im going to join. looks like the 9ers fans on that site have the non-objectivity of the packers fans, but lack that middle america civility lol
                              [/quote]

...and Giants fans have such open minds... I mean WIDE open ... as in nothing there. Civility my *****. []

Comment

Working...
                              X