Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of spots did anyone notice the placement on the punt

Our punter got a luck bounce and the ball rolled to the 6

they said it went out of bounds and came back in (It was Alien Technology, don't ask.....the first use of Teleportation on Natioanal TV....developed at Area 51)

before it rolled to the 6 and the Mafia guys spotted it on the 23

Re: Speaking of spots did anyone notice the placement on the punt

or how about the spot they gave ware on that 3rd and 2...refs were outright pulling for the pack

Comment

HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A ****!

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"]HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A ****![/quote]

Quote of the year
        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Pakman"]HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A ****![/quote]

Quote of the year [/quote]

Hell Yeah

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Pakman"]HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A ****![/quote]

LMAO!! I just realized you put it in your sig..l stole that from the corny *** SanFran1 poster.

Can't take full credit for it, but I made it cool lol

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Pakman"]HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A ****![/quote]

LMAO!! I just realized you put it in your sig..l stole that from the corny *** SanFran1 poster.

Can't take full credit for it, but I made it cool lol[/quote]

lol yessir. i saw that thread and then i saw you use it and started to die laughing. Hope it wins Post of the year
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Pakman"]HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A ****![/quote]

Can't take full credit for it, but I made it cool lol[/quote]

lol yessir. i saw that thread and then i saw you use it and started to die laughing. Hope it wins Post of the year [/quote]

Lol..WOOOO the best part is you saw the first thread that was my intent loll

Comment

Working...
                X