I guess all fans are the same

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I guess all fans are the same

[quote user="bigjeep"]Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgers*stinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.[/quote]

crazy isn't it?

the last thing that teams needs is to be blown up.
    sigpic

Comment

Speaking of which, where has that guy buddy been lately?

Comment

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="stormblue"]i swear that it was not me trolling over there.

what a bunch of green and yellow maroons.[/quote]

Hello Mr Pot, I'm Mr Kettle and you're a maroon...
        [/quote]

we are 2 games away from claiming our 4th
        ring since the superbowl era began,that will tie us with you.

your other 9 are pre-merger and worthless.
        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="stormblue"]i swear that it was not me trolling over there. what a bunch of green and yellow maroons.[/quote]

[/quote]Cant anyone spell this word correctly??????? MORON. Lmao
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="G-Man67"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.[/quote] oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of town[/quote]

Yes, I'm sure even if we win a Super Bowl, a good third of the people posting on here will be rallying for St. Steven to come back.
            [/quote]ZWAho is St. Steven?? Do you mean St. Smith????? I am very happy with CRUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZ. just checking.
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

for the next 60 days it's going to snow in GREENBAY what else can they do drink,shovel snow,drink,have sex and bash a 15-2 team!!!

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="weeds123"][quote user="stormblue"]i swear that it was not me trolling over there. what a bunch of green and yellow maroons.[/quote]

[/quote]Cant anyone spell this word correctly??????? MORON. Lmao[/quote]

you obviously have not read many of my posts
                (nor should you) lol.

it's from the classic bugs-bunny cartoons when he's bustin' peoples chops.
                'what a maroon !!" he would say.

it's the friendly version of "moron"
                and when you see "Hobbit" , that's the friendly term for "Tom Coughlin Lover " or TC homer.
                because i am a well known TC "hater"

cheers.
                my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

BOO TO YOU

Comment

yeah , i get that a lot.
                    especially the last 2 weeks.

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]for the next 60 days it's going to snow in GREENBAY what else can they do drink,shovel snow,drink,have sex and bash a 15-2 team!!![/quote]

sounds like Buffalo.....
                      except for the 15-2 part.

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="bigjeep"]Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgersstinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.[/quote]
                        It's always the bandwagon fans who are pissed that their "NEW TEAM" lost
                        .[/quote]

lol, nothing but truth

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.[/quote]

oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of town[/quote]

It's ok. I'm already on that bus. No need to warm up.

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="G-Man67"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.[/quote] oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of town[/quote]

Yes, I'm sure even if we win a Super Bowl, a good third of the people posting on here will be rallying for St. Steven to come back.
                            [/quote]ZWAho is St. Steven?? Do you mean St. Smith????? I am very happy with CRUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZ. just checking.[/quote]
                            Think he is talking about Spags

Comment

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="stormblue"]i swear that it was not me trolling over there.

what a bunch of green and yellow maroons.[/quote]

[/quote]
                              What are you doing here? Flaming?, Trolling?
                              Comparrison was being made to siiarities.
                              BTW dont you have a locker to clean out or something.

Congrats on your 4th ring Hope we get ours this year. Now go buy a defense, a RB and wait another 10 years before you take your division again.

Comment

be cool guys.

I live in Chicago, I respect Packer fans. Most are pretty cool.

The Pack are a good team, their defense let them down is all, plus the dropped passes.

In spite of two critical bogus Ref calls, our Guys still found the guts and determination to keep fighting.

Let's take our win, be cool about it and hope our Giants are focusing on the Niners.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X