Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW.. we beat the 49ers without even playing them yet? VERY impressive I must say...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW.. we beat the 49ers without even playing them yet? VERY impressive I must say...

Coach Tom Coughlin

Posted 3 hours ago

Coughlin speaks to the media Monday about the Giants' impressive win over the 49ers.

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: WOW.. we beat the 49ers without even playing them yet? VERY impressive I must say...

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]

Coach Tom Coughlin

Posted 3 hours ago

Coughlin speaks to the media Monday about the Giants' impressive win over the 49ers.

[/quote]

first i was like O_O, then I lol'd
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Re: WOW.. we beat the 49ers without even playing them yet? VERY impressive I must say...

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]

Coach Tom Coughlin

Posted 3 hours ago

[/quote]

first i was like O_O, then I lol'd[/quote]

I would love if you or someone else would explain what Manningham means by the celebration in your sig.

Comment

[:O] oh oh , the nfl is scripted!!!!!

Comment

He's rolling the dice.

Comment

rolling street dice CEELOW

Comment

looks like a 4, 5, 6 to me

Comment

I love it. the saints already beat us too.

Comment

Working...
                X