ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!!

A lot of armchair quarterbacking has gone on since yesterday, and rightfully so. The G-men do have a better O than SF. Our D, I think can overpower their O. What we all know and must see come Sunday, is a no-holds-barred game plan. We have so much talent on this team it is scary, even John Harbaugh admits it. They have good run stoppers and a good secondary. But I really think we have too many weapons to overcome. That last game was not pretty by any means, and we almost tied it. Come Sunday I want to see a domination of epic proportions. We will get to Smith and rattle him, guaranteed. Gotta strike fast and strike first. GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!!

[quote user="gfanblue"]A lot of armchair quarterbacking has gone on since yesterday, and rightfully so. The G-men do have a better O than SF. Our D, I think can overpower their O. What we all know and must see come Sunday, is a no-holds-barred game plan. We have so much talent on this team it is scary, even John Harbaugh admits it. They have good run stoppers and a good secondary. But I really think we have too many weapons to overcome. That last game was not pretty by any means, and we almost tied it. Come Sunday I want to see a domination of epic proportions. We will get to Smith and rattle him, guaranteed. Gotta strike fast and strike first. GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]
    +1

Comment

all in

Comment

All in
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Can't turn the ball over. No interceptions. No fumbles.

ALL IN.

Comment

[quote user="DJloves"]Can't turn the ball over. No interceptions. No fumbles.

ALL IN.[/quote]Very true. That ELI pick was a miscue not a bad throw. San Frans D is very opportunistic. That kind of blunder could be the difference maker. All the guys have to be on the same page. And I got a feeling they will be. They certainly are headed in the right direction. And that is INDIANAPOLIS BABY!!!!!!
            Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Working...
            X