This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Will Never Forgive Matt Dodge for What He Did

He's dead to me. I grinded my teeth every time I saw him on the field before that Eagles game, so you can imagine how I feel about him now. Forty years from now, that highlight will be shown on a 3-D holographic image somewhere, and I will cringe just as much as I did last month. My hatred for him will swell, and the veins on my head will bulge. There is no forgiveness. God says forgive. I say trade the bum because I never want to see his face again, especially in a Giants uniform.

Re: I Will Never Forgive Matt Dodge for What He Did

Yea, lets blame Dodge for that game.. lol

Comment

see more Gifs

Comment

trust me Dodge got a good talking to.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Yea, lets blame Dodge for that game.. lol[/quote]Say what you want. Make excuses for the guy whose only job is to kick the ball. Regardless of the circumstances, that punt LOST the game. It's no different that bringing in a relief pitcher in a tie game with the go-ahead run on 3rd. And the first pitch he throws is a wild pitch. If, but, etc. does not matter. The punt lost the game regardless of what happened in the previous 59 minutes.

Comment

[quote user="RunTheBall"] The punt lost the game regardless of what happened in the previous 59 minutes.[/quote]

Sure it did. lol

Comment

only a fool would not release him . . . how could you enter next season withe Dodge as your punter . . . it would be a FU to the fans

Comment

[quote user="prantzer"]only a fool would not release him . . . how could you enter next season withe Dodge as your punter . . . it would be a FU to the fans[/quote]Exactly. He is a symbol of FAILURE. Every time he punts now, you can bet Joe Buck will mention "The Punt". I don't need to be reminded of the nightmare 4 or 5 times a game, at least 16 games a year.

Comment

lmao @ Dodge costing the giants the game.

You blow a lead that big and it's on the team, not on any one individual.

Blame Coughlin for not putting the hands team in
                  Blame those players for not paying attention on the kickoff
                  Blame the whole offense + Gilbride for not being able to move the ball even 15 yards to try and boost an evaporating lead
                  Blame the defense for letting Vick run all over them in 7 minutes (btw, did I mention how overrated Fewell is?)

Of course Dodge deserves some blame but had his shank been earlier in the game and the eagles won on an Eli pick six, nobody would be talking about dodge

He'll be back next year at least for training camp.

Comment

[quote user="prantzer"]only a fool would not release him . . . how could you enter next season withe Dodge as your punter . . . it would be a FU to the fans[/quote]

Nahh, only an FU to you personally. Keeping Dodge doesnt offend me at all.

Comment

Dodge will be back because Coughlin will be back. Mara rewards failure by bringing back Coughlin, and Coughlin rewards failure by bringing back Gilbride, Quinn, and Dodge. Possibly Reynaud too. If I can remeber Trey Junkins as the temp long snapper who ruined a playoff win for us back in 2002, I know I will remember Dodge for a very long time, and not in a good way. He is the Javy Vazquez of NY sports now.

Comment

[quote user="RunTheBall"]Dodge will be back because Coughlin will be back.[/quote]

Dont think the two are related. Reese wants to keep Dodge too.

Comment

[quote user="RunTheBall"]He's dead to me. I grinded my teeth every time I saw him on the field before that Eagles game, so you can imagine how I feel about him now. Forty years from now, that highlight will be shown on a 3-D holographic image somewhere, and I will cringe just as much as I did last month. My hatred for him will swell, and the veins on my head will bulge. There is no forgiveness. God says forgive. I say trade the bum because I never want to see his face again, especially in a Giants uniform.[/quote]

Will you then never forgive the 10 other guys whose job it was to tackle Jackson? Sure, the punt was bad, but what was worse was that no one was able to tackle him. And several guys had a chance, too.

If not, you're being dishonest with yourself.

Comment

well to be fair he did sleep with his wife also.

Comment

[quote user="RunTheBall"]Dodge will be back because Coughlin will be back. Mara rewards failure by bringing back Coughlin, and Coughlin rewards failure by bringing back Gilbride, Quinn, and Dodge. Possibly Reynaud too. If I can remeber Trey Junkins as the temp long snapper who ruined a playoff win for us back in 2002, I know I will remember Dodge for a very long time, and not in a good way. He is the Javy Vazquez of NY sports now.[/quote]

10-6, two games better than last year when we were expected to be a 6-10 team...yeah what a failure. Reynaud will not be back, because Hixon will be.

BTW, Coughlin's record throughout 7 years is virtually the same as the regarded Parcells. Look it up.

Trey Junkin had more of a role in the 49ers playoff loss which is why he is much more remembered. He had several bad snaps in that game, not one. Plus it was a playoff game.

Stop being such an emotional girl.

Comment

Working...
                              X