BSPN Calling Giants Overcondfident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSPN Calling Giants Overcondfident

Playing Clips of Boley, Cruz and Rolle all saying they will go up there and getting a win.

All said they should keep quiet cause Packers were 15-1 defending SB Champs. This SF team was a 6-10 team last season and beat us this year. they said we should shut up

Skip said the Giants are not over confident. they know they are JUST THAT GOOD.

So good in fact that they forced GB HC into going for an very early risky onside kick cause their Coach was scared of the Giants and didnt think he could beat them. Also he said we hit a nerve with Packers cause Raji made that lame statement about our Oline being soft.

He said the Giants did exactly what they set out to do was to get SF to respond and D. Witner did on tweeter.

He said that SF is scared of Giants deep down.

Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: BSPN Calling Giants Overcondfident

I don't care what these people say.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]I don't care what these people say.
      [/quote]

me either. just reporting what i am seeing.

They think we would be better off staying quiet. Bayless says its smart

Get them thinking and 2nd guessing themselves prior to game. He said its like make them think these mostly same guys were 6-10 just a short time ago...

Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

What do the giants have to do to be considered "HOT", "good", whatever people want to call them?

Ridiculous IMO. Even if we beat the 49ers, people will point fingers at what the 49ers did or did not do

Comment

BSPN is still in mourning, No Rodgers or Brees to tongue bathe this week on their awful programming.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]What do the giants have to do to be considered "HOT", "good", whatever people want to call them?

Ridiculous IMO. Even if we beat the 49ers, people will point fingers at what the 49ers did or did not do[/quote]

Same song and dance. Even when we beat the Pats in the SB, Its what they didnt do, not what we did. I'm happy with it though... Lets keep the ship rolling!

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]What do the giants have to do to be considered "HOT", "good", whatever people want to call them?

Ridiculous IMO. Even if we beat the 49ers, people will point fingers at what the 49ers did or did not do[/quote]

Same song and dance. Even when we beat the Pats in the SB, Its what they didnt do, not what we did. I'm happy with it though... Lets keep the ship rolling!

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]I don't care what these people say.
                [/quote]

I really want to steal that signature.

Comment

we are not over confident. We are just answering questions that are put to us honestly.

Comment

Just don't get ahead of ourselves -- concentrate on the 49ers.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]

Playing Clips of Boley, Cruz and Rolle all saying they will go up there and getting a win.

All said they should keep quiet cause Packers were 15-1 defending SB Champs. This SF team was a 6-10 team last season and beat us this year. they said we should shut up

Skip said the Giants are not over confident. they know they are JUST THAT GOOD.

So good in fact that they forced GB HC into going for an very early risky onside kick cause their Coach was scared of the Giants and didnt think he could beat them. Also he said we hit a nerve with Packers cause Raji made that lame statement about our Oline being soft.

He said the Giants did exactly what they set out to do was to get SF to respond and D. Witner did on tweeter.

He said that SF is scared of Giants deep down.

[/quote]

May I ask who represents the entirety of "ESPN" in this scenario?

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Well, I didn't see those clips of them saying that, but reading The Post and The Daily News, I didn't see any Giant saying anything of that sort. There was a bit with Hicks and how he's not satisfied and there's still more to do, and Rolle saying how they won't be denied and will plan to do whatever they have to. No guarantees. No predictions. No scores.

Are they confident. H-E-double hockey sticks YEAH, they are. Why not? Don't think for one minute those 49ers aren't beating their own chests about knocking off Sir Drew off his stat pedestal. Just like we should be feeling good about knocking off the league's presumed MVP and defending champs.

Of course we're confident. We BETTER be confident. Do you want these guys going into Candlestick thinking, "oh, golly gee, I sure hope we can beat these guys."? Saying they're confident they have the ability to beat the Niners is fine. I'm sure the Niners are thinking the same thing about us.

I sure wish our guys would shut up only because these media tools take things out of context so much.

BSPNer: "Are you confident, Mr. Rolle?"

Rolle; "Yeah, I'm confident."

BSPNer: "Well, you heard it here, folks, The Giants are confident they will beat the Niners.

OY VEy!

Comment

What do they want them to say, we're going up to lose? Jerks, every last one of them.
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]What do they want them to say, we're going up to lose? Jerks, every last one of them.
                            [/quote]

Totally agree.

Comment

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]we are not over confident. We are just answering questions that are put to us honestly.[/quote]

egg-zackly,

if they can't handle the answer
                              then they shouldn't ask the question.
                              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Working...
                              X