Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denied registration at 49ers forums, arrogant west coast jerks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied registration at 49ers forums, arrogant west coast jerks...

I'm a big time Giants fan looking forward to the game on Sunday. I attempted to register at forums.49ers.com to have a lively discussion with some of the 49ers fan, to congratulate them on that spectacular win over the weekend -- seriously, that was one of the most exciting games I've ever watched. I also planned on wishing them luck in the Super Bowl if they managed to knock us out.

Anyway, after registering last night I get an email from their admin stating that my registration did not "meet their requirements" and my account had been removed; keep in mind, this is before I made a single post. According to their forum rules, there are no specific requirements that would deny registration and the rules appear to be very generic. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they would not let me in since they know the location from where I registered.

As I said, I just wanted to have a chat with them; I had no plans to be a troll or a jerk. Let's be fair, the 49ers are hot and they deserve to be in the NFC game, as do the Giants. I won't stereotype the 49ers fans over this incident, but I will say that the admins at forums.49ers.com are arrogant jerks who apparently want to censor commentary from anyone who is not from the west coast.

Here at the Giants forums, we have no such rules; we are open to debate from all walks of life.

I hope we spank them, but if we lose, I would love to see the 49ers win in the SB against either the Patriots or the Ravens, more preferably the Ravens to get revenge for SB 35.

Re: Denied registration at 49ers forums, arrogant west coast jerks...

You tried to join the Niners board and post there before posting here? what the what

Comment

Welcome to our forums.

Comment

That's not the point; I really don't post much on any forums, Giants or whatever. The Packers game was not a surprise to me at all, I always felt we could beat them. But the 49ers game against the Saints was just crazy exciting, seriously, a lot more fun to watch, and I truly did want to congratulate them on it.

Anyway, I'll say it again, the admins at the 49ers forums are jerks. Apparently, they allow Saints' fans, but not New York fans. The forum rules should state, specifically, the registration qualifications. I would not have wasted my time had the rules been more specific.

Comment

I went on to congratulate them as well and wish them good luck (but not too much). Even 49er fans on our boards are complaining about not being able to get on the SF boards.

Comment

as I understand it, you need to submit a swimsuit photo and write a short poem to be considered for membership

Comment

Maybe their forum is as old as their **** stadium?

Comment

probably should have went in with a more subtle screen name than NYTrashTalk24/7

Comment

LOL...yeah, I guess my tan is not made of golden Californian sun, whatever, I still prefer NY, we've got better pizza,

Comment

No worries, your welcome here, giant fan or not !

Comment

LOL......can i steal that one G-man 67 i may change my screen name

Comment

[quote user="Raffi"]I'm a big time Giants fan looking forward to the game on Sunday. I attempted to register at forums.49ers.com to have a lively discussion with some of the 49ers fan, to congratulate them on that spectacular win over the weekend -- seriously, that was one of the most exciting games I've ever watched. I also planned on wishing them luck in the Super Bowl if they managed to knock us out.

Anyway, after registering last night I get an email from their admin stating that my registration did not "meet their requirements" and my account had been removed; keep in mind, this is before I made a single post. According to their forum rules, there are no specific requirements that would deny registration and the rules appear to be very generic. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they would not let me in since they know the location from where I registered.

As I said, I just wanted to have a chat with them; I had no plans to be a troll or a jerk. Let's be fair, the 49ers are hot and they deserve to be in the NFC game, as do the Giants. I won't stereotype the 49ers fans over this incident, but I will say that the admins at forums.49ers.com are arrogant jerks who apparently want to censor commentary from anyone who is not from the west coast.

Here at the Giants forums, we have no such rules; we are open to debate from all walks of life.

I hope we spank them, but if we lose, I would love to see the 49ers win in the SB against either the Patriots or the Ravens, more preferably the Ravens to get revenge for SB 35.

[/quote]

That would be because that forum is a trash hole.

I'm a 49ers fan and have been denied registration for 7 years and counting.

I don't know what the hell the system is to get in that forum... but apparently it entitles having Season tickets from what I've read.

Use www.49erswebzone.com instead.

Comment

[quote user="Raffi"]I'm a big time Giants fan looking forward to the game on Sunday. I attempted to register at forums.49ers.com to have a lively discussion with some of the 49ers fan, to congratulate them on that spectacular win over the weekend -- seriously, that was one of the most exciting games I've ever watched. I also planned on wishing them luck in the Super Bowl if they managed to knock us out.

[/quote]

I just registered and got accepted no problem. Try leaving the timezone set to Cali time.

Comment

Shoot, as a Niner fan I was rejected multiple times at that forum.

As Harbaugh would say "What's their deal?"

Comment

[quote user="TheCatchIII"]Shoot, as a Niner fan I was rejected multiple times at that forum.

As Harbaugh would say "What's their deal?"[/quote]Yeah "what the deal" with Harbs lame "whos got it better than us" slogan?

Comment

Working...
                              X