Skip Bayless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless

I don't care that he usually says whatever draws him the most attention and gets people to freak out, but don't hate the Giants all year long and all of a sudden start backing them up. Stephen A Smith is a Giant fan and he literally said I don't think the Giants go into GB and win. At least he was honest. Skip Bayless is an attention *****. Not an analyst, an attention *****.

Re: Skip Bayless

and you are watching him

honestly though, the sad thing is that real analysis doesn't get ratings ... people want the sensationalism ... just look at this board ... it's all drama posts ... fire this coach, draft this player, cut this player, this player was just cut sign them ... very little real football talk

Comment

I'm not a Skip fan either, but who picking the Giants in the middle of the year? Most of us wanted changes and for good reason. Well, they're healthy and playing like most of us thought they were capable of and Skip sees that. Personally, I wished he picked SF because he's bad luck.

Comment

A media figure an attention *****?

I'm shocked.

In other breaking news, water is wet.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]I don't care that he usually says whatever draws him the most attention and gets people to freak out, but don't hate the Giants all year long and all of a sudden start backing them up. Stephen A Smith is a Giant fan and he literally said I don't think the Giants go into GB and win. At least he was honest. Skip Bayless is an attention *****. Not an analyst, an attention *****.[/quote]

Agreed

Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

It took Skip Clueless a while to get over his cowboys choking.

Comment

Skip Bayless

Comment

why do we knock all the bandwagoners in the media.
                it's like we don't want any one of the talking heads to pick us ..(except for Strahan)

they are jumping on the bandwagon because they will look stupid if they don't.

we are the best team left in the playoffs , and should win it all if we don't shoot ourself in the foot.

you can't fly under the radar when there are only 4 teams left.

if i were a media *****....i would pick us.
                due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Working...
                X