Hello NYGMB Fam!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello NYGMB Fam!

Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

I am a native of Albany, GA which, believe it or not, has a good number of people who have moved from the NJ/NY area so the Giants get pretty good support down here. I'm 20 years old and only really began watching the NFL during the '06 season. I started off as a huge fan of LaDainian Tomlinson, but not the Chargers. Needless to say, I learned of the 'real' L.T. and the team he played for and ever since then, it's been all NYG!

...So that's just a short story of where I'm from and how I came to be a Giants fan. I would also like to add that I've been lurking these boards for the better part of about a year now. I look forward to talking football with you guys (and gals and finishing this 'Revenge Tour' these Giants are on, hopefully ending with a win over the Ravens in the SB!

ALL IN!!!

Re: Hello NYGMB Fam!

What's good motha ****er!! J.k lol

Welcome aboard bro.

Comment

[quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

I am a native of Albany, GA which, believe it or not, has a good number of people who have moved from the NJ/NY area so the Giants get pretty good support down here. I'm 20 years old and only really began watching the NFL during the '06 season. I started off as a huge fan of LaDainian Tomlinson, but not the Chargers. Needless to say, I learned of the 'real' L.T. and the team he played for and ever since then, it's been all NYG!

...So that's just a short story of where I'm from and how I came to be a Giants fan. I would also like to add that I've been lurking these boards for the better part of about a year now. I look forward to talking football with you guys (and gals and finishing this 'Revenge Tour' these Giants are on, hopefully ending with a win over the Ravens in the SB!

ALL IN!!![/quote]

would you say your more a GIANTS fan or Bulldogs?

Comment

Nice man, welcome to the boards.

Comment

[quote user="dan1552"][quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

ALL IN!!![/quote]

[/quote]

definitely Giants. Bulldogs haven't really won anything since '05...

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome

Comment

[quote user="G-Dawg92"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

ALL IN!!![/quote]

[/quote]

definitely Giants. Bulldogs haven't really won anything since '05...[/quote]

Welcome , Im living in Ga for the time being as well, Tough to be a GMEN fan down here. GO US!!!

Comment

[quote user="dan1552"][quote user="G-Dawg92"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

ALL IN!!![/quote]

[/quote]

definitely Giants. Bulldogs haven't really won anything since '05...[/quote]

Welcome , Im living in Ga for the time being as well, Tough to be a GMEN fan down here. GO US!!!
                  [/quote]

yea, i understand whole-heartedly. are there more yellow jacket or dawg fans there in ft. stewart?

Comment

welcome, LOL about Albany,GA having lots of NY people. I guess they wanted to feel as close to NY as possible, ie. Albany, NY

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]welcome, LOL about Albany,GA having lots of NY people. I guess they wanted to feel as close to NY as possible, ie. Albany, NY[/quote]

lol, exactly what I'm thinking.

this isn't exactly a big city so a place like Atlanta would seem more ideal to a New Yorker to me...but then again what do I know, I've only been to Trenton, NJ once

Comment

[quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

ALL IN!!![/quote]Hello there fellow Georgia Giant!! welcome to the boards!

Comment

[quote user="G-Dawg92"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]welcome, LOL about Albany,GA having lots of NY people. I guess they wanted to feel as close to NY as possible, ie. Albany, NY[/quote]

lol, exactly what I'm thinking.

this isn't exactly a big city so a place like Atlanta would seem more ideal to a New Yorker to me...but then again what do I know, I've only been to Trenton, NJ once[/quote]
                          I know..I have been to Albany GA before. I used to travel to Southeast Terminals (now Kinder Morgan). They had locations in Atlanta, Americus, Griffin, Macon, Albany. Rome. I got the grand tour of GA because I drove the whole trip.

Comment

[quote user="G-Dawg92"]definitely Giants. Bulldogs haven't really won anything since '05...[/quote]

There will be times, for any team, when your loyalty will be tested. Nobody wins forever.

The Giants had a championship gap of 17 years between 1990 and 2007. They didn't even make the playoffs from 1964-1980.

Then there are times like now, when immortal glory is up for grabs in the next 3 weeks, that makes it all worth it. When they won in 2007, every bad moment from 1990-2007 came rushing back and got washed away.

Well, now they have some new bad moments since 2007 I'm hoping they wash away.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="G-Dawg92"]definitely Giants. Bulldogs haven't really won anything since '05...[/quote]

There will be times, for any team, when your loyalty will be tested.* Nobody wins forever.

The Giants had a championship gap of 17 years between 1990 and 2007.* They didn't even make the playoffs from 1964-1980.*

Then there are times like now, when immortal glory is up for grabs in the next 3 weeks, that makes it all worth it.* When they won in 2007, every bad moment from 1990-2007 came rushing back and got washed away.

Well, now they have some new bad moments since 2007 I'm hoping they wash away.
                              [/quote]

You're absolutely right on all accounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X