Spagnoulo interview with Colts for DC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spagnoulo interview with Colts for DC

I was watching todays press conference with the new GM about Jim Calwells firing and later on in the conference he mentioned that they have interviewed Spagnoulo for defensive coord. Then a person asked if Jim Irsay was in that meeting, and his answer was yes.

Re: Spagnoulo interview with Colts for DC

[quote user="Antone78"]I was watching todays press conference with the new GM about Jim Calwells firing and later on in the conference he mentioned that they have interviewed Spagnoulo for defensive coord. Then a person asked if Jim Irsay was in that meeting, and his answer was yes.[/quote]Spags will be a fool to look at a team that does not have the goods on D.The logical choice for him will be to go to a team like the Giants or Philly that have the majority of the defense in place wher he can make an immediate impact.

Comment

I think SPAGs would like to get his hands on Freeny , other than that ,... is Bob Sanders there still??

SPAGs is good at developing the speed rush if given the tools

Comment

If he was smart he would stay away from Indy! There about to be in a rebuild mode...He should go to the Saints or Eagles if he wants a chance to win.
        ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

They are hiring a defensive coordinator without a head coach, yea ok.

Comment

I think Robert Mathis leaves and Spags would be left with a very good, albeit aging Freeney and........a former 1st rounder in Jerry Hughes who hasn't produced much

that about sum it up?

Comment

Working...
            X