Adam Rank still disrespecting Eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Rank still disrespecting Eli

When asked who has a better chance between Flacco and Smith of taking their team to the SB.

If Alex Smith can take down Drew Brees, I'm confident he can do the same to Eli Manning. What's funny: Everybody is debating the Hall of Fame credentials of Manning -- nobody seems to be giving much consideration to what Smith accomplished on Sunday. In fact, he was much more impressive than Manning.

Look...the 49ers have had a great year. And Alex Smith has done everything they have asked him to do and more.....and he has been very impressive in finally showing folks what the team saw in him when they drafted him several years ago. But let's not go overboard and start carving his bust just yet there bozo.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

Re: Adam Rank still disrespecting Eli

[quote user="ebick"]

When asked who has a better chance between Flacco and Smith of taking their team to the SB.

If Alex Smith can take down Drew Brees, I'm confident he can do the same to Eli Manning. What's funny: Everybody is debating the Hall of Fame credentials of Manning -- nobody seems to be giving much consideration to what Smith accomplished on Sunday. In fact, he was much more impressive than Manning.

Look...the 49ers have had a great year.* And Alex Smith has done everything they have asked him to do and more.....and he has been very impressive in finally showing folks what the team saw in him when they drafted him several years ago.* But let's not go overboard and start carving his bust just yet there bozo.

[/quote]He shows the bias, by summing up Elis career and trying to compare it to one decent game Smith had vs a no named defense.

Smith got 5 turnovers and should have put up more points. Instead he was missing for about 2 1/2 to 3 quarters.

While Eli just ripped apart their defense early and often , again not a great defense but he was more consistent and was throwing sinks and dunks.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Adam Rank is a joke.

Comment

Who the eff is Adam Rank?

Comment

Smith didn't do anything for about 3 quarters.

Comment

How many Superbowl has Alex Smith won? Someone should remind that idiiot what happened in SB 42....

Comment

I don't understand why people get so upset by this stuff... in the end, all that matters is the W, let them say what they want. Giants continue to win and they continue to look stupid. This team isn't about Eli, it's about the team... just as the good Giants teams have always been.
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"]Who the eff is Adam Rank?
                [/quote]
                +1...Don't know, don't care

Comment

[quote user="DJloves"]Smith didn't do anything for about 6 years.[/quote]
                  Fixed it.

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]

Look...the 49ers have had a great year. And Alex Smith has done everything they have asked him to do and more.....and he has been very impressive in finally showing folks what the team saw in him when they drafted him several years ago. But let's not go overboard and start carving his bust just yet there bozo.

[/quote]Please explain why this is supposed to matter to us?
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Let the haters hate. Eli has been disrespected since day one and all he's down is won a super bowl MVP, and is a game away from returning to big dance.Both these teams were deemed to have no chance and he's stepped up and lead them into believing they can't be stopped.

Comment

I'm seriously starting to think Eli must have slept with Adam Rank's wife before he married Abby.

Comment

[quote user="Maurice55"]Let the haters hate. Eli has been disrespected since day one and all he's down is won a super bowl MVP, and is a game away from returning to big dance.Both these teams were deemed to have no chance and he's stepped up and lead them into believing they can't be stopped.[/quote]

Who cares what he thinks. Remember, opinions are like *****les everyone has one.[] Love to hear them eat crow later!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]I'm seriously starting to think Eli must have slept with Adam Rank's wife before he married Abby.[/quote]

He is a jilted Chargers/Rivers fan. He does not forgive Eli for not wanting to play for San Diego.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Working...
                              X