Gmen by 21+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmen by 21+

Not even worried about this game, trust me this game will be over by halftime, we gifted them the last time we played them, two big defensive breakdowns gifted them 2 TDs, after Boley went out with injury, and their offense is a dink and dunk affair, without their run game "which we will control" and us playing sound mistake free ball, its going to be over quick. I also told my friends days before the GB game that we would lay the wood on them and just beat the crap out of them, our GMen are in nasty mode, offense and defense, SF should not be expecting any gifts this time around. NO also lost due to gifts, and their defense was as horrid as GB's, the first VD TD was a complete miss by the free safety, for anyone that is worried, just watch the NO game.

Re: Gmen by 21+

Damn it! Guess there is no reason to even watch anymore []

Comment

Well, I hope the Giants take it extremely seriously or they will lose. But I do hope it's over early with the Giants winning big.......not sure how much my heart can take.....

Comment

Relax, there is going to be some serious wood being laid Sunday, and it will be the GMen doing the lumber work, their spirit will be broken early and often, not even concerned, like I said, we gave them 2 gift TDs the first game, same way GB beat us the first game, this team does not make the same mistakes twice vs the same opponent, those will be cleaned up, and with the way our defense is playing, I just can not see Smith beating us, if Rogers the video game QB with all those records and explosive offense got it handed to him, what makes everyone think that SF will have any chance, the dink and dunk game end Sunday, and no free passes for VD. Not even worried.

Comment

The most epic homer in me cant even agree with that. Their defense is too good and the field/weather is gonna suck.

Comment

It's gonna be tough -- they had a very good regular season and have been consistent the entire year. They have been solid from week one through the NO game. I just believe in our team.

Comment

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]The most epic homer in me cant even agree with that. Their defense is too good and the field/weather is gonna suck.[/quote]I am far from a homer, love my GMen yes, but the tape does not lie, eliminate the turovers, stop their running game, and with our front 4, its going to be a long day for Smith and the Niners, time to give some respect to our defense, which has been playing lights out, hell, even Prince was fantastic last week. Like Rolle said, we are not going to be denied, there is no fear in this team, our offense practices every day against our def.se, I say that is some good practice, people SF will be exposed Sunday, book it.

Comment

Depends on the weather. If its good the Giants should put up at least 27 points since thats what they should have scored last time (MARIO!!!!!). But I still see the Giants winning so long as it doesn't come down to the refs.

Comment

Anyone else concerned with Blackmon receiving punts back there with the way their special teams attack the ball? I am kind of leery of him anyway alot of the time.

Comment

[quote user="wyogiant77"]Anyone else concerned with Blackmon receiving punts back there with the way their special teams attack the ball? I am kind of leery of him anyway alot of the time.[/quote]

Safe to say we all are nervous anytime we line up to catch a punt. Hixon was probably only recent guy that didnt make me nervous.

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"]Not even worried about this game, trust me this game will be over by halftime, we gifted them the last time we played them, two big defensive breakdowns gifted them 2 TDs, after Boley went out with injury, and their offense is a dink and dunk affair, without their run game "which we will control" and us playing sound mistake free ball, its going to be over quick. I also told my friends days before the GB game that we would lay the wood on them and just beat the crap out of them, our GMen are in nasty mode, offense and defense, SF should not be expecting any gifts this time around. NO also lost due to gifts, and their defense was as horrid as GB's, the first VD TD was a complete miss by the free safety, for anyone that is worried, just watch the NO game.[/quote]

like your enthusiasm but no way they win by 21.....

This is going to be a close hard faught game played tight to the vest with the occasional big play being successful.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"][quote user="Scarfacee71"]The most epic homer in me cant even agree with that. Their defense is too good and the field/weather is gonna suck.[/quote]I am far from a homer, love my GMen yes, but the tape does not lie, eliminate the turovers, stop their running game, and with our front 4, its going to be a long day for Smith and the Niners, time to give some respect to our defense, which has been playing lights out, hell, even Prince was fantastic last week. Like Rolle said, we are not going to be denied, there is no fear in this team, our offense practices every day against our def.se, I say that is some good practice, people SF will be exposed Sunday, book it.[/quote]

what about the Niners defesne do think is going to be so easily beatable??

They are starting 5 guys in the pro bowl from their defense alone. Not saying the Giants cant win but not as easy as you make it seem.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

imo, the niners looked like they were peaking emotionally against the aints. i think they are satisfied with getting to the nfcc in their hearts. the giants want superbowl hardware, and the niners are one of the 2 teams left in the way.

Gonna miss the big guy. rofl.

Comment

Everyone is giving SF 2 much respect, we can move the ball on anyone, we already did it to to them, its not like they shut us down, to the contrary, we shot oyrselfs in the foot, we gave them 2 gift TDs people, that will not happen again, and Bradshaw did not play last game, and Bolley missed the second half, reason for defensive breakdowns and gift TDs, this Giants team fears no one, they just we to GB and layed the wood to a 15-1 team on their legendary home field, what makes everyone think Smith will do any better than Rogers come Sunday, that dink and dink crap is ending Sunday.

Comment

I agree with him. Check out the Sig for the score
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X