This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-11-11 @ Fed Ex

Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.

Re: 9-11-11 @ Fed Ex

9-11 is my daughters b'day.... but I am still going to slip off to another room and watch the game.

Comment

[quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote]

Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions.

As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth:

Architects and Engineers speak out

Comment

[quote user="Leek21"][quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote]

Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions.

Architects and Engineers speak out[/quote]

Get this nonsense off here.

Comment

I thought this was a football forum...

Comment

I changed my response out of respect....

i will be at the game... looking forward to seeing other GIANTS fans there....

Comment

[quote user="mfraykor"][quote user="Leek21"][quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote]

you are a moron and do not deserve to be a GIANTS fan..... cant believe u would disgrace the ppl who died and family members who lost loved ones that day with such a comment...

You are a disgrace to america...[/quote]

First of all this type of stuff should not be on here.

But as an American asking questions is allowed and I respect any persons right to ask a question about anything no matter how crazy it might sound.

Comment

[quote user="Leek21"][quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote] Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions. As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth: Architects and Engineers speak out[/quote]

I respect your opinion as I am one that refuses to believe ANYTHING my government tells the media to tell me...........but there is no place for this here.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Get this nonsense off here.

+1

Comment

I will be at the game with my wife, daughter and her redskin fan boyfriend. would love to hang with other Giants fans. please send me the info.

Thanks!

Paul

Comment

Add extra time for the added security getting into the lots.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]I respect your opinion as I am one that refuses to believe ANYTHING my government tells the media to tell me...........but there is no place for this here.

[/quote]This.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="mfraykor"][quote user="Leek21"][quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote]

you are a moron and do not deserve to be a GIANTS fan..... cant believe u would disgrace the ppl who died and family members who lost loved ones that day with such a comment...

You are a disgrace to america...[/quote]

First of all this type of stuff should not be on here.

But as an American asking questions is allowed and I respect any persons right to ask a question about anything no matter how crazy it might sound.[/quote]

BINGO, he's not the disgrace to america, you are, you nazi ****. would you like moar Patriot Act, comrade?

Comment

I'll be there at FedEx. If there is a tailgating spot let me know and if there is somebody organizing a get together. I don't do much tailgating. I bring a sandwich and a 6pack.

Let me know any details. Thanks

Scoops

Comment

[quote user="scoopscj"]I'll be there at FedEx.* If there is a tailgating spot let me know and if there is somebody organizing a get together.* I don't do much tailgating.* I bring a sandwich and a 6pack.

Let me know any details.* Thanks

Scoops

[/quote]

Bring extra mustard. You're gonna want some with that Grossman sandwich prepared by JPP, Kiwi, Rolle, Joseph, and Tuck,

Comment

Working...
                              X