SF Tailgate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Tailgate

Is anyone aware of any tailgates at SF for the championship game? I'm heading out and looking for a friendly pregame.

Thanks

Re: SF Tailgate

I'll be there also, but don't know where TG will be....do you know what section(s) will be Giant heavy?

Comment

Just a tip for you...

The best TGing is in the main lot. To get in though you either need to show up VERY early (i.e. be in line when gates open) or get a prepaid parking pass.

Not sure about playoffs but you can usually find parking passes on craigslist.

Comment

from reading threads on here, and some stuff on the Saints forum I wouldn't go TG without a pretty large group of people. Those Saints fans were apparently treated very poorly last week and most seem to say the parking lot/tailgate was the worst.

Comment

thnanks for the tip

Comment

Yikes!! I saw one post from a saint fan that said women were being groped, and gangs were looking for fights.

Still, a tailgate with numbers could be a safe-haven...

Comment

[quote user="Champs07"]

Yikes!! I saw one post from a saint fan that said women were being groped, and gangs were looking for fights.

Still, a tailgate with numbers could be a safe-haven...

[/quote]

I'm kind of starting to hope this sticks (pun intended).

Don't want to see TOO much blue on Sunday []

Comment

went to game/tailgate in november decked out in Giants colors, and niner fans were cool to us- granted, playoff atmosphere may be different. hoping to pull trigger on buying tickets for game-go big blue!

Comment

Comment

Get in the game,don't stay outside the new 49ers fans no longer eat wine and cheese their thugs!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X