49 fans calling Alex smith mr. Clutch lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49 fans calling Alex smith mr. Clutch lol

Same fans who were calling for Troy smith to start last year, I hope they don't all hurt themselves falling off the bandwagon after this Sunday...

Re: 49 fans calling Alex smith mr. Clutch lol

Sort of sounds like a lot of the fans on here who are now talking about what a great coach TC is . . . .

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Same fans who were calling for Troy smith to start last year, I hope they don't all hurt themselves falling off the bandwagon after this Sunday... [/quote]

They were straight up booing him when he took the field and orchestrated a comeback. 2 years ago the vast majority wanted to start the Carr

Comment

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="DemandedAce"]Same fans who were calling for Troy smith to start last year, I hope they don't all hurt themselves falling off the bandwagon after this Sunday... [/quote]

They were straight up booing him when he took the field and orchestrated a comeback. 2 years ago the vast majority wanted to start the Carr[/quote]

Lol they all crack me up

Comment

six 4th quarter comebacks for Alex Smith this season.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Same fans who were calling for Troy smith to start last year, I hope they don't all hurt themselves falling off the bandwagon after this Sunday... [/quote]Guess Eli is Mr. Perfection then.

Wow and people were talking about Eli supporters here lmfao.
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

Gotta give him all the credit in the world. Played a helluva season. But in 4 days it will unfortunately for him come crashing down. I don't think he's going to have the same game he had against the Saints. The Giants are wayyyy too hungry to stop now.
              I miss Red Hook

Comment

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

Gotta give him all the credit in the world. Played a helluva season. But in 4 days it will unfortunately for him come crashing down. I don't think he's going to have the same game he had against the Saints. The Giants are wayyyy too hungry to stop now.[/quote]

He's been a game manager nothing more. Don't get me wrong Sunday will be close but not because of smith. The defense has dominated for them giving them league high turnovers and smith doesn't generate near enough points to back up those turnovers.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

Gotta give him all the credit in the world. Played a helluva season. But in 4 days it will unfortunately for him come crashing down. I don't think he's going to have the same game he had against the Saints. The Giants are wayyyy too hungry to stop now.[/quote]

He's been a game manager nothing more. Don't get me wrong Sunday will be close but not because of smith. The defense has dominated for them giving them league high turnovers and smith doesn't generate near enough points to back up those turnovers.[/quote]

That's a great point. Defenses match up very evenly, but I don't think (I could be wrong), he'll survive a shoot-out with Eli, he doesn't have the .....what am I looking for......MOXIE, there....
                  I miss Red Hook

Comment

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

He's been a game manager nothing more. Don't get me wrong Sunday will be close but not because of smith. The defense has dominated for them giving them league high turnovers and smith doesn't generate near enough points to back up those turnovers.[/quote]

That's a great point. Defenses match up very evenly, but I don't think (I could be wrong), he'll survive a shoot-out with Eli, he doesn't have the .....what am I looking for......MOXIE, there....[/quote]

He survived a shoot-out with Brees

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

game manager, lol! you guys just talk out the side of your necks here. you obviously haven't seen Alex play this season. you can't judge a player on stats alone.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Sort of sounds like a lot of the fans on here who are now talking about what a great coach TC is . . . .* *[/quote]

I never NOT thought TC was a great coach. Even during a collapse, I'd take him over The Chin or Chucky any day

Comment

[quote user="TheCatchIII"][quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

That's a great point. Defenses match up very evenly, but I don't think (I could be wrong), he'll survive a shoot-out with Eli, he doesn't have the .....what am I looking for......MOXIE, there....[/quote]

He survived a shoot-out with Brees [/quote]

I'm insulted you would compare our defense to that of the Aints

Comment

[quote user="SFPainTrain"][quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

game manager, lol! you guys just talk out the side of your necks here. you obviously haven't seen Alex play this season. you can't judge a player on stats alone.
                            [/quote]

See, when I got feisty like that, the 49ers mod wanted to BAN me.....lol
                            Alex Smith had a very very good year period. He hasn't shown this kind of play making ability until this year. Yes he is doing something right to be where he is, but stats don't win games, BALLS do, and he just ain't got em.

I think he'll crumble under the pressure from the Giants D line, just my opinion, I could be very wrong, but not likely.
                            I miss Red Hook

Comment

[quote user="SFPainTrain"][quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

[/quote]

Seeing him miss wide open receivers on a routine basis speaks for itself lol

Comment

Working...
                              X