• Eli left practice with a stomach virus

Just heard that on channel 7.

He'll be fine.

No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Eli left practice with a stomach virus

You didn't get the memo?

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]You didn't get the memo?[/quote]lol, hey I can't stay on the boards all day at work! Be gentle, am I one or three or five hours behind the news? []

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Gianthunter"]You didn't get the memo?[/quote]lol, hey I can't stay on the boards all day at work! Be gentle, am I one or three or five hours behind the news? [][/quote]Had to laugh when Snee said he's going to bring him some soup. What ever is in the cafeteria.

Comment

Soup doesn't help that crude. But it was funny.

Comment

Actually he had a Harbaugh caught in his throat but he was able to Coughlin up. He's fine now.

Comment

there is already a thread on this

Comment

wont kill ya to look at the first page to see if its there, considering it would big news during a championship week.

Comment

[quote user="FiremanBob"]Actually he had a Harbaugh caught in his throat but he was able to Coughlin up. He's fine now.[/quote]
                  lol well played.

Comment

[quote user="GiantsJersey"]wont kill ya to look at the first page to see if its there, considering it would big news during a championship week.[/quote]Yeah, it wasn't up there when I put mine up. From the look of it, I was just under 4 hours behind the curve which is pretty good for me!! []

Comment

C'mon guys. He said he is at work and can't keep up with what has been said and reported. Give him a break. He only wanted to make certain we all knew about Eli's sickness.

Comment

[quote user="ashleymarie"]C'mon guys. He said he is at work and can't keep up with what has been said and reported. Give him a break. He only wanted to make certain we all knew about Eli's sickness.[/quote]

cuz it's so difficult to look on the first page and see the other 5 threads about it.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Gianthunter"]You didn't get the memo?[/quote]lol, hey I can't stay on the boards all day at work! Be gentle, am I one or three or five hours behind the news? [][/quote]

thanks for the reminder, jomo! I'm so old, I'd already forgotten about reading it earlier.[]

Comment

[quote user="fizzlestick"][quote user="ashleymarie"]C'mon guys. He said he is at work and can't keep up with what has been said and reported. Give him a break. He only wanted to make certain we all knew about Eli's sickness.[/quote]

cuz it's so difficult to look on the first page and see the other 5 threads about it.
                            [/quote]And it's really reallyhard for compulsives to avoid pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
                            X