Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My prediction for Elis stats this year (2011)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My prediction for Elis stats this year (2011)

Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

If Eli again improves as I see him doing year in and year out, I can see these numbers being right around where he will hit it.

Only side bar is... The Wrs have to do their job, and not keep dropping/tipping the ball or running the wrong routes. Obviously all wrs may do these at times and thats art of the game and are inc. in these numbers, I am talking to how bad it was last year. do not care how good of a QB you are, if your guys cant do their jobs, then you cannot do yours.

GL Eli & the Giants...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: My prediction for Elis stats this year (2011)

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

If Eli again improves as I see him doing year in and year out, I can see these numbers being right around where he will hit it.

Only side bar is... The Wrs have to do their job, and not keep dropping/tipping the ball or running the wrong routes. Obviously all wrs may do these at times and thats art of the game and are inc. in these numbers, I am talking to how bad it was last year. do not care how good of a QB you are, if your guys cant do their jobs, then you cannot do yours.

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

those stats equate to bout 26-27 points per game which should put us at about 12 wins.

i'll take it!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

GL Eli & the Giants...
      [/quote]

What color is the sky in your world?

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

GL Eli & the Giants...
        [/quote]

[/quote]

Optimistic Blue!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

GL Eli & the Giants...
          [/quote]

[/quote]about the same as it was the last two years
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Comment

That would a beast of a season.

But, if his INT's are cut i half from last season...his TD's will drop as well. I say 27 TD's and 13 INT's with 3700 yards passing.

That is a realistic number for ELI.

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

But, if his INT's are cut i half from last season...his TD's will drop as well
              . I say 27 TD's and 13 INT's with 3700 yards passing.

[/quote]

What? Why do you say that?

Eli will pass for over 4k yard for the 3rd straight year & over 30 TD's once again.

4k+ yard, 13-14 INT's, 30+ TD's

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I think Eli can have a terrific season.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

[/quote]

Eli will pass for over 4k yard for the 3rd straight year & over 30 TD's once again.

[/quote]

cmon man...lets be realistic here.

If eli throws less INT's. its going to involve him taking less risks. Half the balls he forces up in the air are caught. 1/4 are incomplete and 1/4 of them are INT's. (for example) .

Comment

He has the skill and ability for sure. It's up to him.
                    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

[/quote]

[/quote]

If eli throws less INT's. its going to involve him taking less risks. Half the balls he forces up in the air are caught. 1/4 are incomplete and 1/4 of them are INT's. (for example) .

[/quote]look at all the yrs past. Look before you leap.
                      Peace,
                      DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

http://www.nfl.com/player/elimanning...96/careerstats

way to prove my point.

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

way to prove my point.
                          [/quote]

also need to take into account where those 4000 yards are going to come from minus boss and smith.

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

way to prove my point.
                            [/quote] how is that? before the 25 int what were his last 3 yrs? With still similar attempts.
                            Peace,
                            DragonSoul

Comment

GL Eli & the Giants...
                              [/quote]

If Eli throws for over 4,000yds, the Giants will not make the playoffs. Eli threw for 4,000yrs the last two seasons and you know the outcome.

You pass to score, but you run to win.

Originally posted by PennState1
                              In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X