Alex Smith?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Smith?

What are yoy most concern about when t comes t the QB Alex Smith?

Re: Alex Smith?

Smith running!!

Comment

Not a thing to be honest. imo our only real threat is their D and Gore.

Comment

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]What are yoy most concern about when t comes t the QB Alex Smith?[/quote]

Interesting topic, should be a good read later on tonight.
        Most of the stuff I've seen is that Smith is a worthless P.O.S.

Comment

Alex smith is definetly the teams weakest link and i have cursed him for years even this one. But this year he has had me eating my words by the end of a couple games cause he doesnt fold like he once did. You can see his confidence this year more than any thats what happens when you have a good coach.

Comment

Bingo, I an with FireNugget as to my concerns with Smith. Nothing really.

Comment

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]What are yoy most concern about when t comes t the QB Alex Smith?[/quote]
              Just don't let Vernon Davis run free, aside from that Crabtree does not scare me. Davis is the key, shut him down and we will win.

Comment

[quote user="nofiner9er"]Alex smith is definetly the teams weakest link and i have cursed him for years even this one. But this year he has had me eating my words by the end of a couple games cause he doesnt fold like he once did. You can see his confidence this year more than any thats what happens when you have a good coach.[/quote]

Disagree whole heartedly,
                Our weak links are WR and OL.

Comment

I'm more scared that we won't be able to get pressure and he'll pick us apart.

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I'm more scared that we won't be able to get pressure and he'll pick us apart.
                    [/quote]

I'd be very ashamed of my D if they can't get pressure on Smith.

On the other side though, Alex is great when under pressure this year.

Comment

he still misses open recievers and makes bad throws. and holds on to the ball too long! He has improved 100 percent this year Im starting to change my mind on him. But I have watched his whole career, and am not one to make alexcuses even though there is alot of em .I still believe we need to bring in another qb to compete for the job next season.

Comment

I don't think our corners are going to have problems with Crabtree/Ginn/Williams.

Boley/Rolle/KP should be fine covering Davis. If we stop Gore, and get them into 3rd and 7+, the defense will be fine.

Comment

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]What are yoy most concern about when t comes t the QB Alex Smith?[/quote]Really it's just making sure we get him down when we get to him. it was frustrating watching Rogers scramble out of our grasp for a first down. I'm confident that he won't pick us apart.

Comment

Based on what?

Comment

I think its his mobilty, Sunday vs GB I hated that we got pressure and Rodgers got away for big 1st downs. Who's faster Smith or Rodgers;?

Comment

Working...
                              X