Good luck from a Saints fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck from a Saints fan

Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers.

I think you're going to repeat 2007 all over again and beat the same team you beat then, the Patriots.

I've always like Eli. With all the ups and downs he and this Giants team have been through these past 8 seasons, I've never heard this man ever be negative, never throw anyone under the bus, has always said the right things. He is the ultimate professional and deserves everything that is coming to him.

Same thing for Coach Coughlin. Should probably start calling him Coach Cat, for having 9 lives. He's on the verge of telling everybody to kiss his butt for a 2nd time (lol).

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.

Re: Good luck from a Saints fan

Thank you to a very classy person.

Comment

[quote user="SaintSproles"]Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers. I think you're going to repeat 2007 all over again and beat the same team you beat then, the Patriots. I've always like Eli. With all the ups and downs he and this Giants team have been through these past 8 seasons, I've never heard this man ever be negative, never throw anyone under the bus, has always said the right things. He is the ultimate professional and deserves everything that is coming to him. Same thing for Coach Coughlin. Should probably start calling him Coach Cat, for having 9 lives. He's on the verge of telling everybody to kiss his butt for a 2nd time (lol). Giants 26, 49ers 13. Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.[/quote]

Thanks man.

I have to say, I'm very glad the Giants didn't have to go back down to the Super Dome....that place is a House of Horrors for the Giants.

Good luck next year...I'm sure Brees & Co will make another run.

Comment

Thanks. There was no way in all of God's creation we were beating the Who Dat Saints in the Dome. So mad props for your season. At least we have a chance against the Niners.

I suspect you'll be back in full force next year. Get a little defense in the draft and you'll be fine. Atlanta is good but that's your only real competition in your division. I don't fear Cam nor the Bucs just yet. Soon though, but not yet.

Thanks for the kind words. See you guys next year.

Scoops

Comment

Thanks Bud.....definitely glad we didn't have to go to N.O.

The G-men will take care of the 9ers for ya ;-)

Comment

[quote user="SaintSproles"]Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers.

I think you're going to repeat 2007 all over again and beat the same team you beat then, the Patriots.

I've always like Eli. With all the ups and downs he and this Giants team have been through these past 8 seasons, I've never heard this man ever be negative, never throw anyone under the bus, has always said the right things. He is the ultimate professional and deserves everything that is coming to him.

Same thing for Coach Coughlin. Should probably start calling him Coach Cat, for having 9 lives. He's on the verge of telling everybody to kiss his butt for a 2nd time (lol).

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.[/quote]
            Thanks. I would have been happy to play NO in NO again because I would have been happy to play anywhere for a chance to get to the SB, but I'm sure glad it wasn't in NO.

Comment

[quote user="SaintSproles"]Just wanted to wish you guys well this Sunday. I hope you beat the heck out of the 49ers.

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

Just don't turn the ball over. That's all I have to say.[/quote]Thxs
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

some how it became a double post.
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

September 8th seems like yesterday when the Pack played the Saints in the opener and we beat them in a shootout 42-34. Now both our seasons are over, man time flys.

Comment

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

26-13 really hahaha, you're funny. Niners D never gets the respect

Comment

Saints defense was almost as bad as ours lol.

Comment

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

Comment

Good grief..."good luck" to the people who will be sitting on their couches who have absolutely zero bearing on the outcome. All to get a few virtual high-fives.

Laaaame.

Comment

Somewhere harps and violins are playing.

Or is it a funky 70's bass line?

I digress...

Good luck.

Thanks man, you're classy. Oh gosh, "we" didn't want to play in the Dome.

Slurp.

Geez, get a room.

Comment

Giants 26, 49ers 13.

It won't help. SHeli manning is a choker... bottom line man. He may have taken us to a superbowl but think about all the years the We missed the playoffs because he collapsed and threw a bunch of int's in the regular season? Sheli is no drew brees so I don't think we have a chance against this niners team. Honestly they remind me of the 2000 ravens who annihilated us.

Comment

Working...
                              X