Road Warriors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Warriors

Eli Manning is 4-1 in road playoff games in his career and Tom Coughlin is 6-3 as a head coach in road playoff games. If the Giants win this weekend, Coughlin will tie Tom Landry's record for most road playoff wins (Landry was 7-7). I like what this means for our chances on the road in San Francisco.

Re: Road Warriors

That is good news. Tom Landry was a tough act to follow.

Comment

The Revenge Tour is still on the road baby!

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"]The Revenge Tour is still on the road baby![/quote]
        "The Revenge Tour" Has scary implications if it is NE vs NYG in the big one

Comment

[quote user="Strahan4gov"][quote user="fourth&forever"]The Revenge Tour is still on the road baby![/quote]
          "The Revenge Tour" Has scary implications if it is NE vs NYG in the big one[/quote]
          I'm not scared of the Patties are you?

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="Strahan4gov"][quote user="fourth&forever"]The Revenge Tour is still on the road baby![/quote]
            "The Revenge Tour" Has scary implications if it is NE vs NYG in the big one[/quote]
            I'm not scared of the Patties are you?[/quote]
            Any team with Belichek and Brady should scare anyone. I'd prefer to play Baltimore anyway -- revenge for '00.

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]Eli Manning is 4-1 in road playoff games in his career and Tom Coughlin is 6-3 as a head coach in road playoff games. If the Giants win this weekend, Coughlin will tie Tom Landry's record for most road playoff wins (Landry was 7-7). I like what this means for our chances on the road in San Francisco.
              [/quote]
              You do know that the SB counts on his record as a road win
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
              X