Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get the Giants blue full zip hoodies they were wearing today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get the Giants blue full zip hoodies they were wearing today?

I was watching some of the player news conferences today on the website and saw the blue full zip hoodies they were wearing. Does anyone know where I can find those online? I have looked everywhere and can't find them. Any help would b appreciated. Thanks, SIU27

Re: Where to get the Giants blue full zip hoodies they were wearing today?

They got them at Modell's. You can get Jets ones for 50% off........

Comment

LOL, Jets 50% off....fire sale

Comment

[quote user="BlueJayC"]They got them at Modell's. You can get Jets ones for 50% off........[/quote]LOL at the jets ones......

Comment

I really liked that Reebok visor-knit hat Antrel wore during his presser yesterday. The only place I can find it though is on eBay for like $40.

Comment

[quote user="BlueJayC"]They got them at Modell's. You can get Jets ones for 50% off........[/quote]

Great idea. I'll be driving by a Model's tonight anyway. Need to pick me up a new hoodie.

Comment

I saw them in Macys for $80

I got the heavier jacket like that for xmas.

Comment

Working...
              X