• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infestation...

We're infested folks...

Anybody got the RAID???

Re: Infestation...

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]We're infested folks...

Anybody got the RAID???[/quote]maybe if you piss on them trolls they will leave lol?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Anybody got the RAID???[/quote]

What does this have to do with talking about Giants football

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]We're infested folks...

Anybody got the RAID???[/quote]maybe if you piss on them trolls they will leave lol?[/quote]

Whats wrong? Cant handle a little heat from the boys out West?

Comment

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]We're infested folks...

Anybody got the RAID???[/quote]maybe if you piss on them trolls they will leave lol?[/quote]

[/quote]

I think they are referring more to the Eagle fans who have been trolling the board all day.

Comment

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]We're infested folks...

[/quote]

I wouldn't call it heat. More like the wretched stench of childish annoyance...

but w/e floats your boat...you can call it "heat" if thats what makes you feel better...

Comment

[/quote]I can handle much, unless your a troll, then I ignore and not waste my time.

Are you a troll? If not then it doesn't concern you. Hence magic word TROLL
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]We're infested folks...

[/quote]

I think they are referring more to the Eagle fans who have been trolling the board all day.[/quote]actually all the new screen names w/gold(en) who are trolling. Get the golden & piss reference? But only board trolls. BTW can't the 49ers fan use a diff. word. Seems as that is their favorite word to use in there names.
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Comment

Anybody got the RAID???[/quote]

No need for raid. Once you guys get go marching out of the playoffs like the aints we won't be interested any more...

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]We're infested folks...

[/quote]

I think they are referring more to the Eagle fans who have been trolling the board all day.[/quote]actually all the new screen names w/gold(en) who are trolling. Get the golden & piss reference? But only board trolls. BTW can't the 49ers fan use a diff. word. Seems as that is their favorite word to use in there names.[/quote]
                    Whats wrong? You guys only like vanilla in your sex life?

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]We're infested folks...

[/quote]

I think they are referring more to the Eagle fans who have been trolling the board all day.[/quote]actually all the new screen names w/gold(en) who are trolling. Get the golden & piss reference? But only board trolls. BTW can't the 49ers fan use a diff. word. Seems as that is their favorite word to use in there names.[/quote]

Meh... I'm a Niner fan lol

Comment

Bunch of confiden 49er fans who don't realize this game is going to be an absolute blowout. You can't protect alex. Once he gets rattled, it is over. 34 - 10 giants.

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]We're infested folks...

[/quote]

Meh... I'm a Niner fan lol[/quote]But you are NOT Trolling. Do you not understand the words that are coming out of my mouth lol.
                          Peace,
                          DragonSoul

Comment

[/quote]

We don't perfer pleasure from boys with burning crotches#SanFransicosweettreats
                            Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]Bunch of confiden 49er fans who don't realize this game is going to be an absolute blowout. You can't protect alex. Once he gets rattled, it is over. 34 - 10 giants.[/quote]

These sweet boys from Sodom will be gone by Sunday night.
                              Emperor Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X