Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MODS: Why are we letting classless 9ers fan run rampant in our domain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODS: Why are we letting classless 9ers fan run rampant in our domain?

These immature pathetic classless scum seem worse than Philly fans... I guess that Saints fan was being 100% truthful about his trip to candlestick.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: MODS: Why are we letting classless 9ers fan run rampant in our domain?

Because they do not have mods at night or west coast time. Informed them many years ago that they should have a few mods who are night owls, who can take care of these issues, since the boards would then be covered 24 hour cycle.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

They have a lot of pent up aggression. They have been awful since 2003 and the punching bag of the worst division in football for quite some time. They are just making up for lost time, and they love to reference their 5 SBs...most of which occurred before they were even born.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]These immature pathetic classless scum seem worse than Philly fans... I guess that Saints fan was being 100% truthful about his trip to candlestick.
        [/quote]

I'm honestly surprised. I've never seen mods that took so long to ban trolls....

Comment

[quote user="Sheli4life"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]These immature pathetic classless scum seem worse than Philly fans... I guess that Saints fan was being 100% truthful about his trip to candlestick.
          [/quote]

I'm honestly surprised.* I've never seen mods that took so long to ban trolls....
          [/quote]
          It's not trolls per se, but the ones like yourself. They must be asleep. I put up a fake link to a phony article (a link that went nowhere) a few weeks ago and was banned for 1 week in the blink of an eye.

Comment

They should make me a night mod ... I'm an insomniac so it'd be perfect for me.

This fool would be gone by now.

*Edit - the fool is gone.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]They should make me a night mod ... I'm an insomniac so it'd be perfect for me.

This fool would be gone by now.

*Edit - the fool is gone.
              [/quote]

got my vote . sent a message to pat hanlon on twitter about the thread that was on here by that 49er fan and the crap he posted and he respond all i can say is Pat is the man!!!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

without a doubt we could use more mods around here.

also, shutting down new registrations during some playoff games is probably a good idea. Seems like every other teams board does it.

Comment

HELLO..HELLO....HELLO...HELLO???????[*-)][8-)]

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]without a doubt we could use more mods around here.

also, shutting down new registrations during some playoff games is probably a good idea. Seems like every other teams board does it.
                    [/quote]

only 9ers have done that, which is ironic because they are the level of trolls that can only be matched by philly...

i was in ATL and GBs boards. Still post in both. GB isn't as cool as i would of thought, but I do actually enjoy myself at ATLs boards. Alot of good talk

bottom line is we're not cowards. We'll keep a close eye the next couple of days and get rid of the scumbags - but this is what playoff football is about baby. Like I said in the announcement post - if u don't want to deal wtih it don't respond or read their threads. Plenty of other threads for everybody to enjoy
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

What they should do is have a "probation" period for the first month or so where your comments aren't posted until they are approved by a moderator and you can't start threads. After you prove to be a good citizen you get full rights.

I hope the new boards support this.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

MMB-dude posted pictures joking and mocking the 911 attack. did u happen to see that?

i think "just ignoring him" doesnt work in this instance.

i know there isnt anything we could really do, but surely u mods could track that guys IP address and report the person bc i will never forget/forgive that clown for what he posted and he honestly deserves horrible punishment that us winning on sunday wouldnt even be enough

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]MMB-dude posted pictures joking and mocking the 911 attack. did u happen to see that?

i think "just ignoring him" doesnt work in this instance.

i know there isnt anything we could really do, but surely u mods could track that guys IP address and report the person bc i will never forget/forgive that clown for what he posted and he honestly deserves horrible punishment that us winning on sunday wouldnt even be enough[/quote]

na that guy was obviously wayyy over the top. HE got an IP ban and I think we are seeing if we can do anything else to him

I obviously wasn't referring to him or suggesting to ignor something of that nature
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]without a doubt we could use more mods around here.

[/quote]

only 9ers have done that, which is ironic because they are the level of trolls that can only be matched by philly...

i was in ATL and GBs boards. Still post in both. GB isn't as cool as i would of thought, but I do actually enjoy myself at ATLs boards. Alot of good talk

bottom line is we're not cowards. We'll keep a close eye the next couple of days and get rid of the scumbags - but this is what playoff football is about baby. Like I said in the announcement post - if u don't want to deal wtih it don't respond or read their threads. Plenty of other threads for everybody to enjoy
                            [/quote]It is with a sense of irony that I read this.[]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]without a doubt we could use more mods around here.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are right & I agree, especially with the bolded. Wasn't trying to take a shot at our mods. Just offering my opinion where it probably isn't needed. =]

Comment

Working...
                              X