Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else see Chase Blackburn interviewed in SNY last night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else see Chase Blackburn interviewed in SNY last night?

Great guy, very humble...........the perfect Coughlin type player.....knows how to answer a question like Eli does

The other team played great, we are just happy to be here........... LOL

Re: Anyone else see Chase Blackburn interviewed in SNY last night?

Didn't catch it but man he.is slow. He doesn't run he lumbers.

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]Didn't catch it but man he.is slow. He doesn't run he lumbers.[/quote]

and yet he still amnages to make a diference for the best...

go figure. People used to say that Pierce made up for lack o speed with smarts. IMO....Blackburn is in the same mold and is equal to AP bringing that to the table.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="jints10"]Didn't catch it but man he.is slow. He doesn't run he lumbers.[/quote]

and yet he still amnages to make a diference for the best...

go figure. People used to say that Pierce made up for lack o speed with smarts. IMO....Blackburn is in the same mold and is equal to AP bringing that to the table.

[/quote]

He's been great. They should seriously think about bringing him back next year to compete with Goff for the starting MLB.

Comment

I'll tell you what... he is much better suited to the MLB role than Jones is.

I think you absolutely bring him back, remove someone like #55, I can't even remember his name any more.

Comment

NFL Network had a microphone on him during the Packer game and what we learned is that he is a verbal leader on the field that also leads by his actions.

Comment

[quote user="FDNY Fitzy"]I'll tell you what... he is much better suited to the MLB role than Jones is.

I think you absolutely bring him back, remove someone like #55, I can't even remember his name any more.[/quote]

spencer paysinger who sucks
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

He's there to help communicate from the middle and let Boley do his own thing.

Comment

I think we have a bunch of guys that fit that mold though

Off the top of my head:

Chase Blackburn
                  Zack DeOssie
                  Jake Ballard
                  Mark Herzlich
                  Henry Hynoski
                  Jon Goff

Big smart slow white guys, with the exception of Goff.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Off the top of my head:

Chase Blackburn
                    Zack DeOssie
                    Jake Ballard
                    Mark Herzlich
                    Henry Hynoski
                    Jon Goff

[/quote]

Put Bear Pascoe on there as well.. Snee, (he has to be) haha

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Off the top of my head:

Chase Blackburn
                      Zack DeOssie
                      Jake Ballard
                      Mark Herzlich
                      Henry Hynoski
                      Jon Goff

[/quote]

Comment

I dont see how he is such an effective pass defender if he is that slow....also 1st man down on Kick offs

I think its his huge size like Ballard that makes him appear slow......he claims he and Boley were both running full bore on the fumble recovery and surprised himself by keeping right with Boley

I'd rather have a MLBer that was smart and powerful than small and fast

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]I dont see how he is such an effective pass defender if he is that slow....also 1st man down on Kick offs

I think its his huge size like Ballard that makes him appear slow......he claims he and Boley were both running full bore on the fumble recovery and surprised himself by keeping right with Boley

I'd rather have a MLBer that was smart and powerful than small and fast
                          [/quote]

You know what I saw that and Boley was behind him.

To me it seemed like Boley was running full speed, but sometimes slow people can outrun you.

But I definitely noticed that.

Comment

[quote user="ryan12"][quote user="FDNY Fitzy"]I'll tell you what... he is much better suited to the MLB role than Jones is.

I think you absolutely bring him back, remove someone like #55, I can't even remember his name any more.[/quote]

spencer paysinger who sucks[/quote]

Cut the kid some slack. He is an undrafted rookie with no offseason work. Pretty sure no one expected the Giants to need him to play as much as he had

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="TuckYou"]

Off the top of my head:

Chase Blackburn
                              Zack DeOssie
                              Jake Ballard
                              Mark Herzlich
                              Henry Hynoski
                              Jon Goff

[/quote]

[/quote]

true, Bear Pascoe andhow can I forget Dave Tollefson. These guys are blue collar, no big named, give 100% all the time, non stop motors.

I cant include Snee cause he is a probowler making more money then all of these guys combined.

Comment

Working...
                              X