X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Honorary Cpts. For sunday ...

pat hanlon
    @giantspathanlon
    #Giants honorary captains for Sunday's NFC Champ Game in Candlestick Park: Mark Bavaro, Rich Seubert and Michael Strahan aka @michaelstrahan
    19 minutes ago via web

Great ! Sweet seeing Mark in SF, lots of great memories for the big guy on that field ......
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Re: Giants Honorary Cpts. For sunday ...

hmm who are sanfrans

Comment

I like that 3

Comment

Totally unrelated, but reminds me of something Rich was quoted on before that I laughed my butt off about:

"Call me anything you want when I'm at the top of my game, Soybert, Cyborg, whatever. But if I miss a block, call me Chris Snee."

BOOM!!!

Comment

[quote user="cken"]Totally unrelated, but reminds me of something Rich was quoted on before that I laughed my butt off about:

"Call me anything you want when I'm at the top of my game, Soybert, Cyborg, whatever. But if I miss a block, call me Chris Snee."[/quote]
          LOL ! i

Comment

Does this mean that Strahan isn't going to be in the studio for covering the game with the fox crew?

Comment

Now THAT is ALL IN!
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Does this mean that Strahan isn't going to be in the studio for covering the game with the fox crew?[/quote]

Is either game on FOX?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="derekunion28"]hmm who are sanfrans[/quote]

Eddie DeBartolo the former owner who brought 5 Lombardi Trophies under his ownership

Comment

I like the selection. Glad to see the giants are honoring their less popular players like Seubert.

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]I like the selection. Glad to see the giants are honoring their less popular players like Seubert.[/quote]

Seubert is less popular? Than who?

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Does this mean that Strahan isn't going to be in the studio for covering the game with the fox crew?[/quote]

The fox guys will be at the game. Terry Bradshaw always hands out the NFC Championship trophy

Comment

[quote user="supergiants07"][quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Does this mean that Strahan isn't going to be in the studio for covering the game with the fox crew?[/quote]

The fox guys will be at the game. Terry Bradshaw always hands out the NFC Championship trophy[/quote]
                          Sweeeet ! Hope to see grumpy old Bradshaw handing another Thropy to coach Coughlin .
                          Do you guys remember this,

" Since Fox will televise Super Bowl XLII, he will have plenty of face time. Perhaps Fox will even replay some of Bradshaw's Coughlin commentary. Like when, on Fox's "NFL Sunday," he called Coughlin "mean," "hateful" and a "jerk." A week after making those comments, Bradshaw attributed his harsh characterizations to being "emotional" about "football and its players."

HA !

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NY_Eli"]I like the selection. Glad to see the giants are honoring their less popular players like Seubert.[/quote]

Seubert is less popular?* Than who?
                            [/quote]

Well how bout LT, or Jim Burt, or even ohara, joe morris, phil simms, phil mcConkey, well anyone, I think I see his point, so cmon RO!! Stop being *****y...

Comment

I would be a d.ck to SF and march Leonard Marshall, OJ and Hoss to the 50 yard line.

Comment

Working...
                              X