Ravens? Patriots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens? Patriots?

Who do you WANT to play more. I want revenge on Ravens. what about you guys/girls?

Re: Ravens? Patriots?

Ravens. That Super Bowl vs. them was the low-point of my years as a Giants' fan. Only one score, and it was off a kickoff.

I'm delighted to see Ray Lewis still on the team. Let him taste the agony of defeat.

Comment

[quote user="elitime"]Who do you WANT to play more. I want revenge on Ravens. what about you guys/girls?[/quote]Niners
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="elitime"]Who do you WANT to play more. I want revenge on Ravens. what about you guys/girls?[/quote]Niners[/quote]

True enough. SF is a very tough team. Giants will need everything to win.

Comment

Ravens. Don't want to play the Patriots again, even though beating them twice in the Super Bowl in the past 4 years would be epic. That Gronk meathead is hard to cover.

Comment

Ravens, I don't want to play the Pats again (to be honest, I think they'd beat us due to law of averages even though it's not real)...

Either/or the Super Bowl will be fun to watch

Comment

Pats ... I would love to see a Manning/Brady rematch.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Ravens for sure. Im not sure anyone can beat that Pats team, so it doesnt even matter who comes out of the NFC. Their offense is just impossible to deal with right now. They are easily blowing out really good defenses.

Of course they said that about us in 07, not being able to beat the Pats, but this Pats team actually looks scarier to me.

Comment

[quote user="trenken311"]Ravens for sure. Im not sure anyone can beat that Pats team, so it doesnt even matter who comes out of the NFC. Their offense is just impossible to deal with right now. They are easily blowing out really good defenses.[/quote]

Denver is overrated, let's see how they cope with baltimore defense

Comment

me too Ravens,beat the Harbaughs like the Ryan's Destiny!!!!

Comment

Not much upside to playing the Pats again (although beating them twice would be a nice accomplishment).

Need revenge for XXXV. I want Ray Lewis to taste the business end of the losing stick to end his career.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Would love to face the Ravens.....Pats for sure want revenge on us for SB42 and what we did to them earlier this season, I just feel like they'll want this more.

Unfortunately, I think the Pats are going to take this one.

Comment

Ravens 10 times out of 10 because they are built just like the Falcons if you can make them abandon the run they go from a solid offense to a pathetic offense

Comment

Ravens: 1. revenge 2. I really do not want to see the Pats again. We beat the 9ers, I am unsure of the Pats however, they truly do have one of the best QBs that has ever played the game. The finest football mind to coach and great tight ends. Brady is on a tear.

Comment

[quote user="elitime"]Who do you WANT to play more. I want revenge on Ravens. what about you guys/girls?[/quote]

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                              X