Fred Davis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Davis

Not a call to sign him, but I'd want to take a long look at this FA TE.

Thoughts?

Measurables?

Coming off 4-game suspenision, could be a poor man's Vernon Davis?????

Maybe not as quick but...

my beer drinking team has a football problem

Re: Fred Davis

dont want druggies on the team.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]dont want druggies on the team.[/quote]C'mon slip.. You know more about this guy.

Open up the tank on him for me.

Comment

martellus bennett is a better option for us because of his size and should not cost much

Comment

Fred Davis would be nasty on this team

Comment

[quote user="deekay7685"]martellus bennett is a better option for us because of his size and should not cost much[/quote]Is he quicker then Ballard? Run better routes then Ballard? If not, I'm not interested.

I really don't know, can't say I remember a play off-hand of this kid.

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Fred Davis would be nasty on this team[/quote]Be nasty with 16 starts and on my fantasy team [B]

Guy's impressed me with some games over the last couple years.

I do agree with slip about usage... but I gotta wonder about his price-tag and personality.

Comment

i would definitely be interested if the price is right. we need a playmaker at TE. ballard would be a solid backup/blocking TE but he is not a starting caliber TE.

not only just in terms of production would it be nice to have him or someone like him, but it would also open things up even more for the other options whether it being the receivers or RBs coming out the backfield.

Comment

[quote user="EliTE"]i would definitely be interested if the price is right. we need a playmaker at TE. ballard would be a solid backup/blocking TE but he is not a starting caliber TE. not only just in terms of production would it be nice to have him or someone like him, but it would also open things up even more for the other options whether it being the receivers or RBs coming out the backfield.[/quote]Could be a solid pick-up if he can stay healthy.

The change in scenerey might do him good too.

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

[quote user="deekay7685"]martellus bennett is a better option for us because of his size and should not cost much[/quote]Is he quicker then Ballard? Run better routes then Ballard? If not, I'm not interested.

[/quote]

YES YES AND YES, Bennett is a freak of nature with his size and athletic ability, he is just a frikin knucklehead that cant get his head straight.

Comment

[quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="poppa smurph"]

[/quote]

YES YES AND YES, Bennett is a freak of nature with his size and athletic ability, he is just a frikin knucklehead that cant get his head straight.

[/quote]Hhhhmmmm, first I checked a couple things out on google, now I'm going to youtube.

You've convinced me of atleast that.[Y]

Comment

Working...
                      X