Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holt says Mario best Giants route runner.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holt says Mario best Giants route runner.

Tory Holt when talking about the Giant receivers mentioned that MM might be the best route runner out of the group. Thought this was pretty funny because that is his bigger flaw, or at least it was. He seems to be doing a better job lately.

Re: Holt says Mario best Giants route runner.

[quote user="nYg24"]Tory Holt when talking about the Giant receivers mentioned that MM might be the best route runner out of the group. Thought this was pretty funny because that is his bigger flaw, or at least it was. He seems to be doing a better job lately.[/quote]

He's been a very good route runner for the last few years, I would be inclined to believe Holt. His biggest problems are focus and consistency.

Comment

In terms of pure route runner I would agree.

But MM has the mental lapses and doesn't always run the one he is supposed to.

Comment

Remember when all the cynics were saying, He was too stupid to learn the playbook. I just saw too many Wolverine games to know He was NFL material.

Comment

I guess when he runs the right route he's good but i often notice Eli looking at him like "what are you doing". MM is my favorite out of the bunch, he has great physical ability but for as long as he's been he's proven that he's not to intelligent.

Comment

I guess when he runs the right route he's good but i often notice Eli looking at him like "what are you doing". MM is my favorite out of the bunch, he has great physical ability but for as long as he's been he's proven that he's not to intelligent.

Comment

He is quick, fast... speedy!!!! Has lapses of those routes, once in a whilethough.

Comment

His fakes are incredible. He just needs to get the mental part down.

Comment

[quote user="nYg24"]Tory Holt when talking about the Giant receivers mentioned that MM might be the best route runner out of the group. Thought this was pretty funny because that is his bigger flaw, or at least it was. He seems to be doing a better job lately.[/quote]
                  Nice.
                  It's pick your poision with those 3
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="nYg24"]I guess when he runs the right route he's good but i often notice Eli looking at him like "what are you doing". MM is my favorite out of the bunch, he has great physical ability but for as long as he's been he's proven that he's not to intelligent.[/quote]

I still remember the Giants/SF game this season where Eli threw an interception - it was debated whether it was Eli's mistake or if Manningham just stopped his route.

Comment

[quote user="nYg24"]Tory Holt when talking about the Giant receivers mentioned that MM might be the best route runner out of the group. Thought this was pretty funny because that is his bigger flaw, or at least it was. He seems to be doing a better job lately.[/quote]Tory has clearly taken one too many blows to the head! []

MM has been doing a better job lately.

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

He may run a good route, but he doesn't always run the route he is supposed to run . . . that's the problem

Comment

Super Mario has def stepped his game up (especially after that route he gave up on last time in SF) but by no means is he our best route runner.
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Mario is getting a HUUUGE deal next year, it just won't be with us

not unless we let Cruz walk away
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="nYg24"]Tory Holt when talking about the Giant receivers mentioned that MM might be the best route runner out of the group. Thought this was pretty funny because that is his bigger flaw, or at least it was. He seems to be doing a better job lately.[/quote]

Mario is getting a HUUUGE deal next year, it just won't be with us

not unless we let Cruz walk away
                              [/quote]

I don't think so. On either account.

Comment

Working...
                              X