The real reason ELI was sick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason ELI was sick

He had an hangover from drinking after that win and he was sick from all the WINE he hadhe just don't look likethe hard liquor type

Re: The real reason ELI was sick

[:^)]

Comment

funny my girlfriend said the exact same thing.

and that sounds right to me. I mean its more likely he was a little hungover than a bug that allows him to be fine the very next day.

But only females get drunk on wine dude. He was probably drinking Irish Car bombs .
      My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="burier"]funny my girlfriend said the exact same thing. and that sounds right to me. I mean its more likely he was a little hungover than a bug that allows him to be fine the very next day. But only females get drunk on wine dude. He was probably drinking Irish Car bombs .[/quote]

Apparantly you have never downed a case of wine!

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

i remember Boone's Farm and MD 20/20........

and multicolored splotches in the snow.
          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="burier"]funny my girlfriend said the exact same thing. and that sounds right to me. I mean its more likely he was a little hungover than a bug that allows him to be fine the very next day. But only females get drunk on wine dude. He was probably drinking Irish Car bombs .[/quote]

Apparantly you have never downed a case of wine!

[/quote]

The thought makes me want to vomit.
            My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]i remember Boone's Farm and MD 20/20........

and multicolored splotches in the snow.[/quote]

Ever have any Ripple or Bali Hai? A bottle or two of those and you can stand flat-footed and s*** in a mailbox!

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"][quote user="stormblue"]i remember Boone's Farm and MD 20/20........

Ever have any Ripple or Bali Hai? A bottle or two of those and you can stand flat-footed and s*** in a mailbox!
                [/quote]

cheezus crisco i forgot about Ripple !! lol
                due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"][quote user="chasjay"][quote user="stormblue"]i remember Boone's Farm and MD 20/20........

[/quote]

cheezus crisco i forgot about Ripple !! lol[/quote]

I wish I could, but the Atlanta Pop Festival, 1970, won't let me!

Comment

ELI is a shot and a beer kind of guy!!! I drink alone!!

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"][quote user="stormblue"]i remember Boone's Farm and MD 20/20........ and multicolored splotches in the snow.[/quote]

[/quote]

I drank Night Train once and it was like I had dranken 100 proof whiskey. It hit me like a ton of bricks.

Comment

MAD DOG lolol, that was that brings me back

might as well bring up the 151 and steel reserve
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Ooooh that MD lol. I had some times with that. Cisco too.

Comment

[quote user="tomuchtiki"]He had an hangover from drinking after that win and he was sick from all the WINE he had*he just don't look like*the hard liquor type[/quote]

that's hard to believe unless he was celebrating on tuesday which is possible. well, when they win on sunday he can get bombed with some napa valley wines in the bay area.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="stormblue"]i remember Boone's Farm and MD 20/20........ and multicolored splotches in the snow.[/quote]

Ooooh that MD lol. I had some times with that. Cisco too.
                              [/quote]

THATS MY QUARTERBACK...THATS MY QUARTERBACK

Comment

Working...
                              X