Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A BIT EARLY, BUT LETS BE READY TO COIN OUR RECEIVING CORPS WITH A PROPER NICKNAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A BIT EARLY, BUT LETS BE READY TO COIN OUR RECEIVING CORPS WITH A PROPER NICKNAME

there was an article in usa today about the gaints receiving corps today. there was some talk about how they don't have a nickname....well lets make one.

IF we win the super bowl, i say us giant fans do everything we can to insure that this receiving corps goes down in history as "The Dream Team". what do ya'll think?

Re: A BIT EARLY, BUT LETS BE READY TO COIN OUR RECEIVING CORPS WITH A PROPER NICKNAME

[quote user="pjam84"]there was an article in usa today about the gaints receiving corps today. there was some talk about how they don't have a nickname....well lets make one.

IF we win the super bowl, i say us giant fans do everything we can to insure that this receiving corps goes down in history as "The Dream Team". what do ya'll think?[/quote]

I think no.

Comment

Re: A BIT EARLY, BUT LETS BE READY TO COIN OUR RECEIVING CORPS WITH A PROPER NICKNAME

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="pjam84"]there was an article in usa today about the gaints receiving corps today. there was some talk about how they don't have a nickname....well lets make one.

IF we win the super bowl, i say us giant fans do everything we can to insure that this receiving corps goes down in history as "The Dream Team". what do ya'll think?[/quote]

I think no.
      [/quote]

HUMBUG

Comment

NO! We don't coin anything on this team that word.

We call them "those who shall not be named"

Comment

"The Dream Team" has proven to be nothing but a cursed nickname.

I say we try "The New York Football Giants Recieving Corp"..plain & simple.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]NO! We don't coin anything on this team that word.

We call them "those who shall not be named"[/quote]

okay. two no's and no yes's. i'll take that as a bad idea.....but i do like this "those who shall not be named" thing...though it's not very catchy.

Comment

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

[/quote]

that's why i said, only after the super bowl if they were to win it....sorry ya'll....my mind wanders. i thought it was a nice touch, and would make everyone remember the great achievements and epic failures of the 2011 new york football giants and 2011 philadelphia eagles, respectively. i live in bird land, so anytime i can stick it to philly, i take a great pleasure in doing so.

Comment

I told my Philly friend that I came up with a nick name for the Giants and it was "The Dream Team." She was so angry, it was awesome.
                I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

[/quote]

i will remind you that the original, 1992, 'Dream Team' was anything but cursed.

nothing has been proven, besides the fact that the eagles blow.

Comment

3 headed monster?

i dunno cant think of anything

Comment

I mean if you want to talk about individual nicknames that's cool. Hakeem the dream Nicks, Super Mario, Cruz control, whatever. But when you start going for the group name it gets dicey.

Comment

[quote user="Providence"]I told my Philly friend that I came up with a nick name for the Giants and it was "The Dream Team." She was so angry, it was awesome.[/quote]

Good one partner

Comment

Big Blue First Down Crew
                          JetBlue
                          Blue Air Trio

I don't know but just don't use those words "Dream Team". We all know how that worked out the last time it was used.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]I mean if you want to talk about individual nicknames that's cool. Hakeem the dream Nicks, Super Mario, Cruz control, whatever. But when you start going for the group name it gets dicey.
                            [/quote]

the steel curtain, the hogs, the purple people eaters, big blue wrecking crew.....groups have been being nicknamed in the nfl for years, and the nicknames that are remembered belong to championship teams. not sure what's so dicey.

it's not like we're creating a nickname for a group of players that were just thrown together and have yet to accomplish anything. just sayin..

Comment

How about HYDRA since whenever we seem to lose a guy (smith, boss) someone steps in to take his place.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Working...
                              X