Redskins Give 49ers Blueprint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins Give 49ers Blueprint

"When the San Francisco 49ers run out on the field January 22, they should be a very confident bunch. Not just for the obvious reason that they are playing the NFC Championship game at home. No, there is something much more important than that. They have a blueprint for beating the N.Y. Giants in their back pocket, courtesy of the Washington Redskins...."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10860139

what do you think?

Re: Redskins Give 49ers Blueprint

how did that blue print work out for the jets,cowboys,falcons and packers?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

They were on a roll when they played the Redskins a second time?

One shootout win against the Cowboys is on a roll?

Meh

They are playing on such a higher level now

Comment

A blueprint? Why hasn't everyone been following it, then?

Comment

[quote user="Cloud57"]"When the San Francisco 49ers run out on the field January 22, they should be a very confident bunch. Not just for the obvious reason that they are playing the NFC Championship game at home. No, there is something much more important than that. They have a blueprint for beating the N.Y. Giants in their back pocket, courtesy of the Washington Redskins...."

what do you think?[/quote]

Sorry two different teams.............!

Comment

Another 49ers troll?

Comment

Haha, I hate the term "blueprint"

Just watch your film...
              They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

[quote user="Cloud57"]"When the San Francisco 49ers run out on the field January 22, they should be a very confident bunch. Not just for the obvious reason that they are playing the NFC Championship game at home. No, there is something much more important than that. They have a blueprint for beating the N.Y. Giants in their back pocket, courtesy of the Washington Redskins...."

what do you think?[/quote]
                This is so funny. Do these people realize the injury situation we had to go through all year and the guys that were missing 2nd game? Also do these niner trolls not realize once the giants get on this roll in the mindset they are in, they can't be stopped? Nothing personal niner troll. U just happen to be Next on the list. Sorry in advance
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Well, the 13-3 favored 49ers playing at home certainly have no excuse if they lose now.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]Well, the 13-3 favored 49ers playing at home certainly have no excuse if they lose now.[/quote]

Other than the better team won.

btw
                    I looked at the game stats for Saints 49ers....
                    Saints won every stat except total score and turn overs.......
                    Not so much the 49ers won as much as the Saints lost it.

Comment

[quote user="Cloud57"]"When the San Francisco 49ers run out on the field January 22, they should be a very confident bunch. Not just for the obvious reason that they are playing the NFC Championship game at home. No, there is something much more important than that. They have a blueprint for beating the N.Y. Giants in their back pocket, courtesy of the Washington Redskins...." http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10860139 what do you think?[/quote]

I think the Skins games have 0 to do with this weekend...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="pezman1963"][quote user="JJC7301"]Well, the 13-3 favored 49ers playing at home certainly have no excuse if they lose now.[/quote]

btw

[/quote]

come on man....you sound as foolish as the opposing fans who say the Packers lost the game the Giants didnt win it....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Sweet I hope they play the same defense because this time Nicks won't drop a td and manningham wont run the wrong route in the endzone.. Oh and I doubt Ware will let the football bounce of his helmet this time..

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="pezman1963"][quote user="JJC7301"]Well, the 13-3 favored 49ers playing at home certainly have no excuse if they lose now.[/quote]

btw

[/quote]

come on man....you sound as foolish as the opposing fans who say the Packers lost the game the Giants didnt win it....

[/quote]

I think that's why he is saying it :P
                            "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

decoys ,weather,history now blueprints......this game is going to write its own story and I'm dead... sure of it so of us are gonna like it some of us ain't.....

G-MEN !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X