This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Incompetent" Hakeem Nicks

I been calling him this, since it seems to fit him well for a nickname. What other elite WRs have the type of bonehead drops that Nicks gives us?

Re: "The Incompetent" Hakeem Nicks

All of them. This is a ridiculous "nickname" and equally bad thread.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="StrahanTuck"]I been calling him this, since it seems to fit him well for a nickname. What other elite WRs have the type of bonehead drops that Nicks gives us?
      [/quote]

Are you suggesting that Nicks is an elite WR? Come on man!

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="StrahanTuck"]I been calling him this, since it seems to fit him well for a nickname. What other elite WRs have the type of bonehead drops that Nicks gives us?
        [/quote]

Are you suggesting that Nicks is an elite WR? Come on man![/quote]

He's not, but fantasy football will have most people thinking he is. But man, the guy costs this team terribly with his drops and boneheaded manuevers.

Comment

Why don't you look at how many drops he has on the year you bum. Look at T.O. One of the best ever and was always dropping passes.

Comment

since when is T.O. one of the best ever?

Comment

[quote user="888888"]since when is T.O. one of the best ever?[/quote]

since he's the second all time receiver behind jerry rice.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]All of them. This is a ridiculous "nickname" and equally bad thread.[/quote]+1

Comment

There was that incompetent Nicks.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

We won this game because we didn't have Nicks dropping key passes on those two late drives.

People forget, but he cost us the Phillie game in Philly last year. Dropped a wide open first down with plenty of room to spare that would have got us in Eagle territory instead of punting.

Comment

[quote user="StrahanTuck"]We won this game because we didn't have Nicks dropping key passes on those two late drives.

People forget, but he cost us the Phillie game in Philly last year. Dropped a wide open first down with plenty of room to spare that would have got us in Eagle territory instead of punting.
                      [/quote]

Here is a rock. Please crawl back under it.

Comment

I'll crawl back under after people recognize Nicks has cost us games with his bad drops and would probably has deflected an Eli pass for an INT today that would have cost us the game.

Comment

[quote user="StrahanTuck"]I'll crawl back under after people recognize Nicks has cost us games with his bad drops and would probably has deflected an Eli pass for an INT today that would have cost us the game.
                          [/quote]
                          what a troll

Comment

[quote user="StrahanTuck"]I'll crawl back under after people recognize Nicks has cost us games with his bad drops and would probably has deflected an Eli pass for an INT today that would have cost us the game.
                            [/quote]

So, so sad are you.

Comment

No one player or one play ever wins or loses a football game.

Comment

Working...
                              X