Strahan sack record in danger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strahan sack record in danger?

Jared Allen has 12.5 already, on pace for 25. Although the vikes play a tough 2nd half schedule. I'll give him credit, tough to get to the QB that much when you're usually playing from behind.

Re: Strahan sack record in danger?

Lets be honest Strahan has no sack recored. It still should be Mark Gastineaus. I kind of hope someone gets it so it can be in the hands of a legit title holder again.

Comment

Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him

now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense

Comment

when Osi sacked McNabb like 6 times in one game, Osi was on pace for 100+ sacks???

Players don't really think much about records as much as winning these days...

Comment

WHATEVER!! does it really matter?? Stra has the record, live with it and get over it!

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him

now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense[/quote]

Why do people say stupid stuff like this all the time... Favre laid down because he didn't want to get hit... he didn't give Strahan anything.
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueIsNumber1"]Lets be honest Strahan has no sack recored. It still should be Mark Gastineaus. I kind of hope someone gets it so it can be in the hands of a legit title holder again.
              [/quote]

I just pretend that if favre stayed in the pocket strahan would have gotten him anyway

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]when Osi sacked McNabb like 6 times in one game, Osi was on pace for 100+ sacks???

Players don't really think much about records as much as winning these days...[/quote]

Well theres obviously a difference between one game and half a season.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense[/quote]WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

because I actually watched the play and it reminded me one of those stupid fake "wrestling" fiascos

Comment

Records are meant to be broken....weather i see it or it happens after i die Favre records will fall...

Plus i rather see Allen break it than a damn Cowboy/Redskin/Eagle...

Comment

It amazes me when someone who calls themselves a Giants fan bashes a future HOF Giant like Strahan.

Comment

The record doesn't mean much to me, since sacks are a relatively new stat. I think they started keeping track in 1982? Decon Jones had like 12 sacks in one game once!

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]because I actually watched the play and it reminded me one of those stupid fake "wrestling" fiascos[/quote]

Its pretty obvious that favre was laying down for him on that play. Show me another play in favres career that resembles that play at all.

With that said i dont agree that the record is illigitimate...stray has no control over how much QBs are trying to avoid him

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="BParcells777"]Strahan never deserved that Record- Favre laid down for him now that we know more about Favre's character it all makes sense[/quote]

Why do people say stupid stuff like this all the time... Favre laid down because he didn't want to get hit... he didn't give Strahan anything.
                              [/quote]

Sorry, watched it and it is what it is. Greenbay had the game and farve gave him the record. Case closed.

PS-- Farve was smiling while he was going down. []

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                              X