Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous

Important games like this should never be played in a "Slop Bowl"

Championship weekend should be held at a domed stadium like Phoenix with One Game on Saturday and one game on Sunday......or at the least a turf field stadium like ours where conditions can be maintained

If teams cannot afford an "NFL Quality Stadium" ie. the 49ers ........they should be given 3 years to upgrade or be forced out of the league.....or the franchise re-located. they might consider playing in the Canadian league

Re: I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous

[quote user="BParcells777"]Important games like this should never be played in a "Slop Bowl"

Championship weekend should be held at a domed stadium like Phoenix with One Game on Saturday and one game on Sunday......or at the least a turf field stadium like ours where conditions can be maintained

If teams cannot afford an "NFL Quality Stadium" ie. the 49ers ........they should be given 3 years to upgrade or be forced out of the league.....or the franchise re-located. they might consider playing in the Candian league

[/quote]

WTF are you talking about Jakk...????

med time and then bed time for you......lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Domes are for *****es

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Important games like this should never be played in a "Slop Bowl"

If teams cannot afford an "NFL Quality Stadium" ie. the 49ers ........they should be given 3 years to upgrade or be forced out of the league.....or the franchise re-located. they might consider playing in the Canadian league

[/quote]

If it wasthemid 1980'swe'd be overjoyed about a slopbowl in a playoff game in San Francisco, sadly it is 2012.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

and WTF is the meadowlands ?

what a maroon.

due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]and WTF is the meadowlands ?

what a maroon.[/quote]

To be fair to OP, Candlestick is regular grass and dirt, and was once a baseball field, if im not mistaken. That's a far cry from the meadowlands

Comment

This guy isn't always wrong and I hear what he's saying. Championship Sunday, people wanna watch a football game, not mud wrestling.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"]This guy isn't always wrong and I hear what he's saying. Championship Sunday, people wanna watch a football game, not mud wrestling.[/quote]

You both probably were born in the 90's if you think so.
                Emperor Tom

Comment

Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="BornLegend"]This guy isn't always wrong and I hear what he's saying. Championship Sunday, people wanna watch a football game, not mud wrestling.[/quote]

You both probably were born in the 90's if you think so.[/quote]Nah bruh, 1977. This game is too important to let the weather affect it but hey, I respect your opinion.

Comment

[quote user="blueomaha"]Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....[/quote]Yeah, yeah, yeah... thank God the Superbowl will be played in Indy. People would probably turn the channel if they had to watch a Snow Bowl.

Comment

it's not a Madden video game...

it's football.

my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="blueomaha"]Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....[/quote]
                          +1

Comment

It's pouring here right now.... Just an FYI.....

[<)]

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="blueomaha"]Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....[/quote]Yeah, yeah, yeah... thank God the Superbowl will be played in Indy. People would probably turn the channel if they had to watch a Snow Bowl.[/quote]

didn't we get the 2014 SB in the meadowlands ?
                              i guess they have 2 years to build a roof

Comment

Working...
                              X