If The Giants Win The Superbowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If The Giants Win The Superbowl

Im willing to bet they will probably open their season up next season against the Cowboys, Packersor maybe the Redskins as usual. In 2008 they opened their season up against the Redskins, but seeing how this season has gone im willing to bet it be the Cowboys. Just saying
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: If The Giants Win The Superbowl

That's outrageous!

Comment

I say Giants vs Packers first game of the year

Comment

You know what game I think would be fun on opening night? The Giants vs The Panthers to see the maturation of Newton vs Eli. That'll be sweet and I'm pretty sure the ratings would be through the roof.

Comment

[quote user="ajd121"]I say Giants vs Packers first game of the year
          [/quote]

This or the Saints......bank on it

Comment

Bump

Comment

Could be a rematch of the NFCCG on the first Thursday night.
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I could see them matching us up against The Saints since they were one of the last 4 NFC teams standing that we didn't face.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Could be a rematch of the NFCCG on the first Thursday night.[/quote]

The Giants do play the 49ers next season but the game will be played @ Candlestick Park.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="ebick"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I could see them matching us up against The Saints since they were one of the last 4 NFC teams standing that we didn't face.[/quote]
                    Hopefully the Saints have to go to NY. We've had to go to that sewer dome the last 3 times we played them

Comment

i wouldn't be certain about that. i would think we'd be home against the packers and saints next year, and either of them would be a pretty good matchup to open the season with. or even a rematch with the niners. we play them next year too.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="ebick"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I could see them matching us up against The Saints since they were one of the last 4 NFC teams standing that we didn't face.[/quote] Hopefully the Saints have to go to NY. We've had to go to that sewer dome the last 3 times we played them[/quote]

Yep! The Saints will travel to MetLife Stadium next season vs Giants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Ne..._Giants_season

Comment

[quote user="Easy-Duz-It"]i wouldn't be certain about that. i would think we'd be home against the packers and saints next year, and either of them would be a pretty good matchup to open the season with. or even a rematch with the niners. we play them next year too.[/quote]

The Packers & Saintswould be realistic possibilities. The 49ers game will be a road game.

Comment

[/quote]

Are the Giants at home vs. the Packers?

I would suspect this game, current SB winner vs. previous SB winner just like this year.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"]You know what game I think would be fun on opening night? The Giants vs The Panthers to see the maturation of Newton vs Eli. That'll be sweet and I'm pretty sure the ratings would be through the roof.[/quote]

The Panthers game will be a road game.

Comment

Working...
                              X