Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "New York Football Giants" Is The Name Of The Team!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "New York Football Giants" Is The Name Of The Team!!!!

You should know this people! Now go forth and correct your friends and foes alike.

Re: The "New York Football Giants" Is The Name Of The Team!!!!

No one says that on a regular basis though.

Comment

i hate when people say the New York football jets. That is not their name!!

Comment

[quote user="ikebibby91"]You should know this people! Now go forth and correct your friends and foes alike.
        [/quote]

we all know this

we sure arent the baseball Giants

what in the world is your point?

Comment

[quote user="FlyingTruck"]No one says that on a regular basis though.[/quote]

Except for Chris Berman

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="FlyingTruck"]No one says that on a regular basis though.[/quote]

Except for Chris Berman
            [/quote]

and Mike Francesa

and myself of course

Comment

I maybe wrong, but I believe you're mistaken.

"The New York Football Giants, Inc." is the name of the organization itself.

"The New York Giants" is the name of the team we all root for.
              They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="ikebibby91"]You should know this people! Now go forth and correct your friends and foes alike.
                [/quote]

we all know this

what in the world is your point?[/quote]
                Oldsters still like to say this from when there were two New York Giants teams. I think it was actually the "official" name of the Giants back then, but I don't know. I'm not that old.

Comment

[quote user="krygny"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="ikebibby91"]You should know this people! Now go forth and correct your friends and foes alike.
                  [/quote]

we all know this

Oldsters still like to say this from when there were two New York Giants teams. I think it was actually the "official" name of the Giants back then, but I don't know. I'm not that old.

[/quote]

still is the official name my friend

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="krygny"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="ikebibby91"]You should know this people! Now go forth and correct your friends and foes alike.
                    [/quote]

we all know this

[/quote]

still is the official name my friend[/quote]
                    Good, because I prefer it and use it regularly.

Comment

I would have to argue this. It should be "The New York Football Giants". The "The" is very important.

Comment

are you suggesting that we only say all those words.

Comment

[quote user="krygny"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="ikebibby91"]You should know this people! Now go forth and correct your friends and foes alike.
                          [/quote]

we all know this

[/quote]i maybe wrong but new york did have a baseball team named the Giants that moved to SF... that's how the football Giants where defined...how ironic is that??....

Comment

[quote user="ikebibby91"]You should know this people! Now go forth and correct your friends and foes alike.
                            [/quote]

It's called the New York Football Giants because there was a baseball team that played in manhattan called the New York Giants who moved to san fran. sports reporters in september and october would differentiate them by adding "football" or "baseball" in between.

Comment

[quote user="NYtoSanDiego"][quote user="ikebibby91"]You should know this people! Now go forth and correct your friends and foes alike.
                              [/quote]

It's called the New York Football Giants because there was a baseball team that played in manhattan called the New York Giants who moved to san fran. sports reporters in september and october would differentiate them by adding "football" or "baseball" in between.[/quote]

that is also the organizations legal corporate name

Comment

Working...
                              X