Not even worried, Honestly!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not even worried, Honestly!!!

I just do not see the niners being able to beat the GMEN. This is a huge game, do you not think the Gmen will bring it? Why are the niners even favored? Why would anyone with sense pick the niners in this game. You really think Alex Smith will put together another game like that against a real pass rush? CMON!!!! Gentlemen, the better team will win as all championship games. The Giants are clearly much better at this point in the season. I will pace during the game as I always do but deep down no matter what game plan the Niners bring to the park Sunday, the Giants are going to end up on top. Way to many playmakers on both sides of the ball. I really think they are going to blitz the heck out of us and early that may cause some disruptions with the crowd noise but as Eli and co. always do, they will figure out a way to put up points, no way around it. On the other hand no way the niners put up points with the exception of Akers against the Gmen D at this point in the season. NOT EVEN NERVOUS AT ALL!!!!

Re: Not even worried, Honestly!!!

[quote user="harrycarson"]I just do not see the niners being able to beat the GMEN. This is a huge game, do you not think the Gmen will bring it? Why are the niners even favored? Why would anyone with sense pick the niners in this game. You really think Alex Smith will put together another game like that against a real pass rush? CMON!!!! Gentlemen, the better team will win as all championship games. The Giants are clearly much better at this point in the season. I will pace during the game as I always do but deep down no matter what game plan the Niners bring to the park Sunday, the Giants are going to end up on top. Way to many playmakers on both sides of the ball. I really think they are going to blitz the heck out of us and early that may cause some disruptions with the crowd noise but as Eli and co. always do, they will figure out a way to put up points, no way around it. On the other hand no way the niners put up points with the exception of Akers against the Gmen D at this point in the season. NOT EVEN NERVOUS AT ALL!!!![/quote]

15 Giants are there from the 2007 team. That will be a major factor since they will add perspective and calm for the rest of the team.

Comment

I think the reason to be nervous is because this was a typical Giants season. They have stretches of looking like one of the elite teams and stretches where you think they need to blow this team up and start from scratch. When this teams is playing it's "A" game they can beat anyone, infact they're the best team left in these playoffs. With that said, would anyone be shocked if the Giants got destroyed on Sunday? Probably, but deep down we all know the potential for the Giants to come out and look awful is there.

Comment

[quote user="harrycarson"]I just do not see the niners being able to beat the GMEN. This is a huge game, do you not think the Gmen will bring it? Why are the niners even favored? Why would anyone with sense pick the niners in this game. You really think Alex Smith will put together another game like that against a real pass rush? CMON!!!! Gentlemen, the better team will win as all championship games. The Giants are clearly much better at this point in the season. I will pace during the game as I always do but deep down no matter what game plan the Niners bring to the park Sunday, the Giants are going to end up on top. Way to many playmakers on both sides of the ball. I really think they are going to blitz the heck out of us and early that may cause some disruptions with the crowd noise but as Eli and co. always do, they will figure out a way to put up points, no way around it. On the other hand no way the niners put up points with the exception of Akers against the Gmen D at this point in the season. NOT EVEN NERVOUS AT ALL!!!![/quote]

If you can't see the niners beating the giants then just close your eyes and think back to week ten...are you there? Good. See, that wasn't so hard now was it?
        Its funny because you guys sound exactly like the saints fans before last Saturday. In fact, you sound just like you did before we beat you in week ten. Of this season. A mere 2 months ago. How can you already have forgotten that? Weird.
        Should be a hell of a game, but i gotta say, giants fans are delusional if they think they are going to walk into our house and 'blow us out' or 'stomp us' or 'win an easy one against an overrated team'. If you manage to win the game good on you, but the giants will be well aware they played a football game against one hell of a team. When we beat you i am sure our players will feel the same.
        And by the way, you don't sound nervous...at all. Not one bit.

Comment

[quote user="jerseyblues"][quote user="harrycarson"]I just do not see the niners being able to beat the GMEN. This is a huge game, do you not think the Gmen will bring it? Why are the niners even favored? Why would anyone with sense pick the niners in this game. You really think Alex Smith will put together another game like that against a real pass rush? CMON!!!! Gentlemen, the better team will win as all championship games. The Giants are clearly much better at this point in the season. I will pace during the game as I always do but deep down no matter what game plan the Niners bring to the park Sunday, the Giants are going to end up on top. Way to many playmakers on both sides of the ball. I really think they are going to blitz the heck out of us and early that may cause some disruptions with the crowd noise but as Eli and co. always do, they will figure out a way to put up points, no way around it. On the other hand no way the niners put up points with the exception of Akers against the Gmen D at this point in the season. NOT EVEN NERVOUS AT ALL!!!![/quote]

If you can't see the niners beating the giants then just close your eyes and think back to week ten...are you there? Good. See, that wasn't so hard now was it?
          Its funny because you guys sound exactly like the saints fans before last Saturday. In fact, you sound just like you did before we beat you in week ten. Of this season. A mere 2 months ago. How can you already have forgotten that? Weird.
          Should be a hell of a game, but i gotta say, giants fans are delusional if they think they are going to walk into our house and 'blow us out' or 'stomp us' or 'win an easy one against an overrated team'. If you manage to win the game good on you, but the giants will be well aware they played a football game against one hell of a team. When we beat you i am sure our players will feel the same.
          And by the way, you don't sound nervous...at all. Not one bit. [/quote]

Our confidence comes from the fact we have steamed rolled over our two opponents into the CG game.

AND, even though it was two months ago, we played the game in SF right down to the wire without our best RB, our defensive QB (Boley) was out a half, and Tuck was a shell of what he is today, All that combined with us losing the turnover battle that day and we still had a chance to tie the game. In contrast, SF was plus 4 in turnovers and still needed a last second miracle to win.

Should be a good game..but we are confident. Just as Id imagine your confident as well.

Comment

[quote user="jerseyblues"]

Bro, I say this with zero intentional smugness or condescension. This isn't me smack talking or trying to belittle your team. I'm just going to be honest.

But I have zero concern about this weekend. I don't know about you, but closing my eyes and picturing week 10 only gives me more confidence.

Any fan of any team that almost lost after getting 5 turnovers shouldn't be questioning another fan base's confidence level.

Comment

[quote user="harrycarson"]I just do not see the niners being able to beat the GMEN. This is a huge game, do you not think the Gmen will bring it? Why are the niners even favored? Why would anyone with sense pick the niners in this game. You really think Alex Smith will put together another game like that against a real pass rush? CMON!!!! Gentlemen, the better team will win as all championship games. The Giants are clearly much better at this point in the season. I will pace during the game as I always do but deep down no matter what game plan the Niners bring to the park Sunday, the Giants are going to end up on top. Way to many playmakers on both sides of the ball. I really think they are going to blitz the heck out of us and early that may cause some disruptions with the crowd noise but as Eli and co. always do, they will figure out a way to put up points, no way around it. On the other hand no way the niners put up points with the exception of Akers against the Gmen D at this point in the season. NOT EVEN NERVOUS AT ALL!!!![/quote]I think the spread is 2.5. if this was played anywhere but their place the Giants would be favoured..

I must admit I'm pretty worried though

Comment

[quote user="Eli to Burress"]I think the reason to be nervous is because this was a typical Giants season. They have stretches of looking like one of the elite teams and stretches where you think they need to blow this team up and start from scratch. When this teams is playing it's "A" game they can beat anyone, infact they're the best team left in these playoffs. With that said, would anyone be shocked if the Giants got destroyed on Sunday? Probably, but deep down we all know the potential for the Giants to come out and look awful is there.[/quote]

Excellent post. You captured the exact reason why I am worried about this game, and why I will be worried about the SB even if we win this game.

Comment

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"][quote user="jerseyblues"][quote user="harrycarson"]I just do not see the niners being able to beat the GMEN. This is a huge game, do you not think the Gmen will bring it? Why are the niners even favored? Why would anyone with sense pick the niners in this game. You really think Alex Smith will put together another game like that against a real pass rush? CMON!!!! Gentlemen, the better team will win as all championship games. The Giants are clearly much better at this point in the season. I will pace during the game as I always do but deep down no matter what game plan the Niners bring to the park Sunday, the Giants are going to end up on top. Way to many playmakers on both sides of the ball. I really think they are going to blitz the heck out of us and early that may cause some disruptions with the crowd noise but as Eli and co. always do, they will figure out a way to put up points, no way around it. On the other hand no way the niners put up points with the exception of Akers against the Gmen D at this point in the season. NOT EVEN NERVOUS AT ALL!!!![/quote]

Our confidence comes from the fact we have steamed rolled over our two opponents into the CG game.

AND, even though it was two months ago, we played the game in SF right down to the wire without our best RB, our defensive QB (Boley) was out a half, and Tuck was a shell of what he is today, All that combined with us losing the turnover battle that day and we still had a chance to tie the game. In contrast, SF was plus 4 in turnovers and still needed a last second miracle to win.

Should be a good game..but we are confident. Just as Id imagine your confident as well.[/quote]

you might have to talk slow and simplify it. You are talking to a 9rs fan. The guy probably has a montana fathead on his wall. Jerry Rice and Montana are gone bozo

Comment

As long as Hakeem Nicks doesn't shoot himself in the leg tonight, I think we are good.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Eli to Burress"]I think the reason to be nervous is because this was a typical Giants season. They have stretches of looking like one of the elite teams and stretches where you think they need to blow this team up and start from scratch. When this teams is playing it's "A" game they can beat anyone, infact they're the best team left in these playoffs. With that said, would anyone be shocked if the Giants got destroyed on Sunday? Probably, but deep down we all know the potential for the Giants to come out and look awful is there.[/quote]

Excellent post. You captured the exact reason why I am worried about this game, and why I will be worried about the SB even if we win this game.

[/quote]

Ditto. And the reason I will have my usual intravenous maalox on standby.

Comment

[quote user="swimeasy"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Destroyed,. YES. You guys are like chicken little around here. if any type of loss occurs it will be a close game due to injury, not planning, preparation, or coachiing.
                        The NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS have already been there and dun that.

Comment

[quote user="dan1552"][quote user="swimeasy"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Destroyed,. YES. You guys are like chicken little around here. if any type of loss occurs it will be a close game due to injury, not planning, preparation, or coachiing.
                          The NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS have already been there and dun that.
                          [/quote]

[:^)]

Comment

We are only going to score 17 points huh,,,
                            Ill assume you have come to that conclusion by one of two reasons,
                            Your lack of confidence in the most improved Team in Football
                            or,, your CRYSTAL BALL.
                            I'm going with the first one.

Comment

We are only going to score 17 points huh,,,
                              Ill assume you have come to that conclusion by one of two reasons,
                              Your lack of confidence in the most improved Team in Football
                              or,, your CRYSTAL BALL.
                              I'm going with the first one.

Comment

Working...
                              X