Pat Hanlon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Hanlon

Who is this Pat Hanlon just watched him with Papa he has to be the goresob of goresobs.

greatly over rated egotistical sob. Unless I caught him at a bad time. Not sure about that.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: Pat Hanlon

He's the VP of Public Relations. Big twitter guy, really passionate about the team, giant DOU.CHE.BAG.

Comment

He is a paid cheerleader. And a good one at that. Nothing more, nothing less. Go to the other website (tos), they get overly excited about him, along with their general idiotic opinions about other things.

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"]Who is this Pat Hanlon just watched him with Papa he has to be the goresob of goresobs.
        greatly over rated egotistical sob. Unless I caught him at a bad time. Not sure about that.[/quote]

nope, Pat's a tool every week.

Comment

I may not always agree with him, but he makes fair points more so then not. He did today, and even took a jab or two @ the jets lol
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

I find him hilarious.

Giants fans tend to dislike people who actually like the giants though, not sure why.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]I find him hilarious.

Giants fans tend to dislike people who actually like the giants though, not sure why.[/quote]lmfao so true. Thats why most loved the idiot fooch. (he also had his moments good as well as bad)
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Comment

LOL Crazy Uncle Pat every famliys got one and he's ours.[]

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"]Who is this Pat Hanlon just watched him with Papa he has to be the goresob of goresobs.

greatly over rated egotistical sob. Unless I caught him at a bad time. Not sure about that.[/quote]

He was a twitter fiend earlier this season too

Comment

Not another Pat Hanlon thread! [:'(]
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="ibbill"]Who is this Pat Hanlon just watched him with Papa he has to be the goresob of goresobs.

He was a twitter fiend earlier this season too[/quote]Till he got in trouble, telling someone off lmfao. Then he either slowed down or was asked to take it down a notch.
                      Peace,
                      DragonSoul

Comment

Pat's great. He's been there forever and I love the guy. Nothing wrong with a little attitude from our side.
                        Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Pat's great.* He's been there forever and I love the guy.* Nothing wrong with a little attitude from our side.
                          [/quote]

Pat's the man lol

Comment

He was awesome last time the Giants were in this game. I'll never forget him phoning up WFAN after the plane landed from GB. He sounded like he'd drank way too much after the game but ripped into whoever the host was at like 1 in the morning. He was basically saying the whole station could screw itself for not believing in them. What made it great is he was basically saying what every Giants fan who'd listened in during that run was thinking except they wouldn't hang up on him. I've been a fan ever since.

Comment

[quote user="Eli to Burress"]He was awesome last time the Giants were in this game. I'll never forget him phoning up WFAN after the plane landed from GB. He sounded like he'd drank way too much after the game but ripped into whoever the host was at like 1 in the morning. He was basically saying the whole station could screw itself for not believing in them. What made it great is he was basically saying what every Giants fan who'd listened in during that run was thinking except they wouldn't hang up on him. I've been a fan ever since.[/quote]

LMAO!! I almost forgot about that one. His is nuts, but last week he was unbearable.
                              Emperor Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X