Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giants game plan for Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps

This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.

Re: The Giants game plan for Sunday

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]Protect the women and children, we've been invaded by a hoard of left coasters.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.

Comment

[quote user="Niners Rule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

Yeah, Laughing themselves hysterical when Smitty throws his 3rd pick.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.[/quote]
          Agreed. Out of all the fans that come here, 9ers fans are horrible.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="slipknottin"]i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.[/quote]
            Agreed. Out of all the fans that come here, 9ers fans are horrible.[/quote]

And here I thought that the 9ers organization generated a classy fan base...

BOOM!!!

Comment

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps

This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

Comment

The Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs. Giants benefit so much from the East coast media bias.

Here's a few reasons why:

-Giants were outscored in the regular season. 24.6 points scored vs 25 pts for opponents

-Niners offense is just as good as Giants offense. Niners: 23.8 pts vs Giants: 24.6 pts. Both teams basically scored the same amount of points.

-Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game

Comment

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

I see words, but all I can understand is:

"Blah blah blah blah...I'm scared we are going to lose big so I am annonomouslyacting brave on the Giants website.....blah blah blah...I just peed a little....blah blah blah...."

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="NinersRule"]The Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs. Giants benefit so much from the East coast media bias. Here's a few reasons why: -Giants were outscored in the regular season. 24.6 points scored vs 25 pts for opponents -Niners offense is just as good as Giants offense. Niners: 23.8 pts vs Giants: 24.6 pts. Both teams basically scored the same amount of points. -Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game[/quote]

Here's to hoping those stats help you sleep nights. [B]

Comment

[quote user="NinersRule"]The Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs. Giants benefit so much from the East coast media bias.

-Giants were outscored in the regular season. 24.6 points scored vs 25 pts for opponents

-Niners offense is just as good as Giants offense. Niners: 23.8 pts vs Giants: 24.6 pts. Both teams basically scored the same amount of points.

-Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game[/quote]

And the packers outscored us in almost every stat category, what's your point?

You stat *****s are dumb as hell

Comment

Question.....are the ***** mods still keeping Giants fans of YOUR board?

Comment

[quote user="NinersRule"]The Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs. Giants benefit so much from the East coast media bias.

-Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game[/quote]this is not the regular season Sally

Comment

-Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game[/quote]

So was there a west coast bias in the 80's when the Niners were talked about every 3 seconds by the east coast media? Try winning a playoff game more than once in a decade. What you are talking about are statistical averages that are skewed by an entire body of work and do not reflect current conditions. These numbers do not take into accountt that this is a playoff game, which plays differently. They are skewed by the fact that the Giants were blown out by the Saints, and they certainly do not account for the Giants decimation of injuries (especially defensively) that contributed to poor play much of the season. The Giants at points were one of the worst teams in the NFL, right now they are playing as well or better than anyone. Does that mean they will win? Well, it should be a good game and the Niners have an excellent team. They have homefield while the Giants have more experience and the better QB. Take your pick.

Comment

HAHAHAHA Hilarious Giant players.

Comment

Working...
                              X