• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to the niners boards....

1. They ran us over the first time we played them

2. We were gift wrapped the packers game

3. The fact that we pulled off a hail Mary screamed "we don't belong here"

4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won

5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball

Oh and 6. The refs were not biased and were fair both ways

Laugh it up guys I know I sure did

Re: According to the niners boards....

That's a real interesting perspective of our playoff run.

the "If" word is hilarious. In this case they say "had the falcons converted"

If the Saints didn't give up that TD it would of been over for the 49ers,

If this..if that

I can't wait till tomorrow.

Comment

Can't take 40Whiner fans seriously. They are a bit delusional right now as there team has been so bad for so long that when they see a decent team this year they think they are the 85 Bears.

Comment

[] Let's go!
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]1. They ran us over the first time we played them

5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball

Laugh it up guys I know I sure did[/quote]

lol that's my favorite one.

Comment

Man are they in for a RUDE awakening Sunday night.... They will wake up Monday morning hoping the whole thing was a nightmare. And when they turn on ESPN and see their niners cleaning out their lockers they will know the truth
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Link to these claims by 49ers fans? I casually read the 49er forums but I don't recall seeing "49ers ran the Giants over" or any of the other points you pointed out. In fact, if you read the gameday thread (Giants vs Packers), 49ers fans were rooting for the Giants and clearly, stated many times that the refs were very biased and against the Giants.

Comment

Face it we the Giants and the fans of the Giants should not even watch this game? Frisco with there Great TEAM and great fan base are just to good! WOW I'AM SCARED of them!!!

Comment

[quote user="SFOperation"][quote user="DemandedAce"]1. They ran us over the first time we played them

Link to these claims by 49ers fans? I casually read the 49er forums but I don't recall seeing "49ers ran the Giants over" or any of the other points you pointed out. In fact, if you read the gameday thread (Giants vs Packers), 49ers fans were rooting for the Giants and clearly, stated many times that the refs were very biased and against the Giants.[/quote]

Your various "most complete team" and "disregarding the stats" and other assorted threads. There's a giants fan named erutherford backing us up though so good on him but you guys are downright dillusional in some areas lol

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="SFOperation"][quote user="DemandedAce"]1. They ran us over the first time we played them

Link to these claims by 49ers fans? I casually read the 49er forums but I don't recall seeing "49ers ran the Giants over" or any of the other points you pointed out. In fact, if you read the gameday thread (Giants vs Packers), 49ers fans were rooting for the Giants and clearly, stated many times that the refs were very biased and against the Giants.[/quote]

Your various "most complete team" and "disregarding the stats" and other assorted threads. There's a giants fan named erutherford backing us up though so good on him but you guys are downright dillusional in some areas lol[/quote]
                    Fans of a team will always have "delusional", uneducated, and realist type of fans. Your statement seems to group the 49ers' fan base, as a whole, to being classified as delusional fans. Most of the fans you consider delusional, are usually the new and younger members although some of them may just be bandwagoners. I will take a look at those two threads, and see if your points are valid.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]1. They ran us over the first time we played them 2. We were gift wrapped the packers game 3. The fact that we pulled off a hail Mary screamed "we don't belong here" 4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won 5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball Oh and 6. The refs were not biased and were fair both ways Laugh it up guys I know I sure did[/quote]

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played inyour loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over.

The 49'ers have played THEIR game against all comers this year. Sunday will be no different. Niners will win this game, they are the better TEAM.

Comment

[quote user="Niner72"]

[quote user="DemandedAce"]1. They ran us over the first time we played them 2. We were gift wrapped the packers game 3. The fact that we pulled off a hail Mary screamed "we don't belong here" 4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won 5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball Oh and 6. The refs were not biased and were fair both ways Laugh it up guys I know I sure did[/quote]

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played in*your loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over.

The 49'ers have played THEIR game against all comers this year. Sunday will be no different. Niners will win this game, they are the better TEAM.

[/quote]

YOU ARE RIGHT, THE GIANTS WHERE 7&7 A FAIR TEAM, HOW EVER.....THEY CHANGED THINGS AROUND, BY BEATING THE JETS ,THEN BY BEATING THE COWBOYS ,BY BEATING THE FALCONS ,BY BEATING THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL THE GREEN-BAY PACKERS AT HOME ! NOW THEY HAVE 2 MORE TEAMS TO BEAT 49ers & THE PATs END OF STORY !

Comment

[quote user="Niner72"]

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played inyour loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over.

[/quote]

That's what they said abou the Packers, too.

The 49ers have won a bunch of tight games....I'll give them that.

They managed to get past an injured Giants team last time around. We'll see how it goes against a healthy defensive line and veteran linebackers tomorrow.

Comment

[quote user="Niner72"]

[/quote]

Yeah you outplayed a defense with a bunch of guys injured and to be fair to your point, playing awful (dead last in defense to be exact). The fact that you don't seem to grasp is that this isn't the same defense you saw the first time. And frankly not the same offense either.

I know it's hard to grasp the fact that a team can do a 180 but they have and you're going to find that out just like ATL and GB.

Comment

[quote user="Niner72"]Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. [/quote]

Unfortunately for you guys, things have drastically changed and it's far from "thats all".

Comment

Working...
                              X