Met Coach Coughin last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met Coach Coughin last night

So, Im out to eat with my wife, and family, when who walks in and sits at the table next to us? Coach and his wife! Before leaving, I wasn't going to say anything, but my wife knew I would hate myself today if I didnt. So she quickly wishes him luck, and tell him what a big fan I am of not just the team, but him(which I have been for a long time). I think he was a little surprised by the way she approached him. So then he stood up and we shook hands, I wished him luck and told him how happy I was knowing he was going to be the head coach of this team for a few more years to come. He and his wife were more than gracious and didnt seem to mind the quick interruption. If I wasnt sitting next to him, I wouldnt have gone across the whole restaurant, but couldnt pass up this amazing chance!

Re: Met Coach Coughin last night

Thats nice, what restaurant though?

Comment

easy there stalker/doubter. [:|]

Comment

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]easy there stalker/doubter. [:|][/quote]

WTF?

Comment

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="mr.hiroki"]easy there stalker/doubter. [:|][/quote]

WTF?[/quote]

lol

Comment

Bacari Grill in Washington Twp(bergen county)

Comment

haha good stuff. it would be nearly impossible for me to give my lady any kind of attention with TC sitting next to me.

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]haha good stuff. it would be nearly impossible for me to give my lady any kind of attention with TC sitting next to me.

[/quote]

yeah i know what you mean; i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him either...........[:$]

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]haha good stuff. it would be nearly impossible for me to give my lady any kind of attention with TC sitting next to me.

[/quote]

Lol..can't say I disagree

Comment

[quote user="GiantLife615"]Bacari Grill in Washington Twp(bergen county)
                    [/quote]

Happy for you that you got to meet him and glad to hear how gracious he was. Always thought TC was a decent human being with his foundation efforts, etc.

If he was out last eve, when would the team be heading to SF? On a red eye?

Comment

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

yeah i know what you mean; i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him either...........[:$]

[/quote]yeah....imagining him all young and stuff....

Comment

[quote user="swimeasy"][quote user="GiantLife615"]Bacari Grill in Washington Twp(bergen county)
                        [/quote]

Happy for you that you got to meet him and glad to hear how gracious he was.* Always thought TC was a decent human being with his foundation efforts, etc.

[/quote]

they left today

Comment

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha. If i get 1 get out of gay free card, i would most definitely consider TC a top 5 candidate.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="swimeasy"][quote user="GiantLife615"]Bacari Grill in Washington Twp(bergen county)
                            [/quote]

Happy for you that you got to meet him and glad to hear how gracious he was.* Always thought TC was a decent human being with his foundation efforts, etc.

[/quote]

they left today[/quote]

Oh Snap!!!

/4,000th Post, FTW!!!
                            //The vast majority of which were fairly accurate

Comment

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="swimeasy"][quote user="GiantLife615"]Bacari Grill in Washington Twp(bergen county)
                              [/quote]

Happy for you that you got to meet him and glad to hear how gracious he was. Always thought TC was a decent human being with his foundation efforts, etc.

[/quote]

they left today[/quote]

Oh Snap!!!

/4,000th Post, FTW!!!
                              //The vast majority of which were fairly accurate[/quote]

I'm sure they were! 4,000 posts, Johnny! What does he win?

Sorry, just had to

Comment

Working...
                              X