http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011...uble-opponents

Re: Nice article on Nicks and Cruze

Can someone link the article, thanks.

Comment

Comment

Cruz. Its Victor Cruz. Bugs me like when 49ers say "Rodgers" or "Goldston". If you're hardcore enough to frequent your teams' message board, you're hardcore enough to know your teams' players. Especially their starters.

Comment

Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"]Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.
            [/quote]

I'm 21 actually, not that it matters. Why do you care?

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]

[/quote] Thanks for linking the article, and thank God for not giving me grief on my spelling.

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"]Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.
                [/quote]

[/quote]Enough said, thanks.

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"]Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

You're welcome. Not sure what that has to do with anything but I'm glad you're satisfied with that bit of information. Even if it is a little weird.

Comment

Re: Nice article on Nicks and Cruz

The kid's are all right!!!

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"]Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

You're welcome. Not sure what that has to do with anything but I'm glad you're satisfied with that bit of information. Even if it is a little weird.
                      [/quote]Took you some time to think of something to respond with, you know exactly where I was coming from, but it figures , 21 year old wise ***, enough said kid.

Comment

The only one that annoys me is Hicks. why do people say his name is Hicks

Comment

Enjoy the ARTICLE everyone.

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"]Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Took you some time to think of something to respond with, you know exactly where I was coming from, but it figures , 21 year old wise ***, enough said kid.
                            [/quote]

Yeah, a full 40 minutes. wow. Got news for you pal, its not like I care.

And I'm thinking you're trying to insinuate that you're a better fan than me because you're older. That's ok, I don't care. You could just come out and say it though, instead of beating around the bush forever.

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="swordfish"]Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, a full 40 minutes. wow. Got news for you pal, its not like I care.

And I'm thinking you're trying to insinuate that you're a better fan than me because you're older. That's ok, I don't care. You could just come out and say it though, instead of beating around the bush forever.
                              [/quote]

how about talking about the topic

I can easily make you disappear

Im a magician

Comment

Working...
                              X