SF players are saying Gmen are Trash talking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF players are saying Gmen are Trash talking

Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

http://www.examiner.com/san-francisc...sco/samuel-lam

Re: SF players are saying Gmen are Trash talking

[quote user="swordfish"]Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

[/quote]

he should have said nothing. Kinda easy.

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.

Comment

[quote user="Whomebe"][quote user="swordfish"]Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

[/quote]

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.[/quote]

He spoke the truth. Truth hurts right?

Comment

[quote user="Whomebe"][quote user="swordfish"]Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

[/quote]

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.[/quote]Ok, but that's still not talking "trash".
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

So I guess Vernon Davis booking a victory party means nothing, yea OK, none of our payers have booked a victory party at any club or venue.

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="Whomebe"][quote user="swordfish"]Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

[/quote]

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.[/quote]

He spoke the truth. Truth hurts right?[/quote]

Oh yes. It hurts so so so much.

Comment

At least the Giants have the balls to come out and say some things, even if I wouldn't exactly call it trash-talking. The Niners can only give us back-door insults like saying they were rooting for us against GB.

Comment

Rolle is soft, Vernon used to own him when he was in Arizona.

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"]So I guess Vernon Davis booking a victory party means nothing, yea OK, none of our payers have booked a victory party at any club or venue.
                  [/quote]

It's a party celebrating the season, with an option of being more.

But you're right, that's exactly the same as saying that you can't lose.

Comment

[quote user="G4L"]

At least the Giants have the balls to come out and say some things, even if I wouldn't exactly call it trash-talking.* The Niners can only give us back-door insults like saying they were rooting for us against GB.

[/quote]

that was because they wanted homefield advantage. Jesus.

Comment

[quote user="G4L"]

At least the Giants have the balls to come out and say some things, even if I wouldn't exactly call it trash-talking.* The Niners can only give us back-door insults like saying they were rooting for us against GB.

[/quote]

Back door insults? GTFO, any team would want a home game.

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Whomebe"][quote user="swordfish"]Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

[/quote]

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.[/quote]Ok, but that's still not talking "trash".[/quote]

I agree.

Comment

[quote user="Whomebe"][quote user="swordfish"]So I guess Vernon Davis booking a victory party means nothing, yea OK, none of our payers have booked a victory party at any club or venue.
                          [/quote]

But you're right, that's exactly the same as saying that you can't lose.[/quote]
                          Perhaps he should wait till the season is over before booking that party.....Oh wait.he knows that after tomorrow the season WILL be over
                          #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

[quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Whomebe"][quote user="swordfish"]So I guess Vernon Davis booking a victory party means nothing, yea OK, none of our payers have booked a victory party at any club or venue.
                            [/quote]

But you're right, that's exactly the same as saying that you can't lose.[/quote]
                            Perhaps he should wait till the season is over before booking that party.....Oh wait.he knows that after tomorrow the season WILL be over
                            [/quote]

Good one I guess?

Comment

[quote user="Whomebe"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Whomebe"][quote user="swordfish"]Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

[/quote]

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.[/quote]Ok, but that's still not talking "trash".[/quote]

I agree.[/quote] I was actually disagreeing with you lol
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X