Getting the jitters already

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the jitters already

Had to drink decaf coffee, and farina for breakfast as the stomach is nervous. Lets hope things go well. The 30 MPH winds have me on edge.

GO GIANTS! [B]

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Re: Getting the jitters already

I feel the pressure as if I was playing today...lol...even more than the GB game.....

Comment

[quote user="bigjeep"]

Had to drink decaf coffee, and farina for breakfast as the stomach is nervous. Lets hope things go well. The 30 MPH winds have me on edge.

******* GO GIANTS!** [B]

[/quote]

I hear you bigjeep!

Comment

[quote user="bigjeep"]

******* GO GIANTS!** [B]

[/quote]

I hear you bigjeep!

Comment

It's alright, When that first ball is thrown, them butterflies will go away, We Got This,

Comment

[quote user="NYGLosers"]It's alright, When that first ball is thrown, them butterflies will go away, We Got This,[/quote]You are #117 on the list of trolls this week alone. What took you so long to get to the dance?
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I have been useless all week -- waiting for this game since the last one ended.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="NYGLosers"]It's alright, When that first ball is thrown, them butterflies will go away, We Got This,[/quote]You are #117 on the list of trolls this week alone. What took you so long to get to the dance?[/quote]They obviously prefer quantity over quality.

Comment

Working...
                X