Where will you watch the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will you watch the game

Living in Ct., we are lucky enough to have a friend who owns a house with a barn on the property. Over the years we have converted it into quite a get away. It is complete with 40'+ bar, 2 fridges, kegarator, microwave, stove, 3 tv's including a 50", couches, etc. We joke the only thing missing is a brass pole.
    I'll be heading over as soon as the chili is done. Everyone takes the same seat we started the playoffs in and brings the same food...
    How do you watch the game?

Re: Where will you watch the game

Home in Florida,just can't wait!!!

Comment

At a buddy's home with a tight circle of friends, all huge Giants fans. Most wives qualify but a few will be left home. lol
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]Home in Florida,just can't wait!!![/quote]

Same here .With a big plate of pepperoni and cheese and plenty of Sam Adams Winter Lager to wash it down.....or drown my sorrows if things go badly
        #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

Turned my family room into a 'Giants Cave' and having family over.

Comment

my wife and i are just gonna hang in at home today!

nice day to do it especially with the Giants on later!

we'll have a nice meal and hopefully celebratea big win!

sigpic

Comment

At home ! We are so fired up ! My wife, 4 kids ( 2 sons and daughters ) and my parents are anxious to watch the game ! Brewskies ard dead could, snacks are ready, the barbecue is sizzling, it doesn't get any better than this ! Guys enjoy it, NFC Championship games don't come often enough. GO GIANTS !
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

I have a crew of like 12 diehard fans. Weve watched the last 5 games together. and we wonn alll..we dont sit for a second.
                WE GO CRAZY!!!
                CANT WAIT

Comment

I will be watching the game with about 5 or 6 other hardcore Giants fans @ Mannys Sports bar on 2nd ave between 92nd & 93rd st in Manhattan. That is My usual Football viewing spot on Sundays. Been there every Sunday since the Redskins game! Great Atmosphere.

Comment

Home in Hartford CT

Comment

At home with the roommate, with a big plate of cheese sticks!!!
                      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

I'm watching the game with an Eagles fan at his home. He always wears his Eagle hat and shirt!
                        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

at home....sober....sucks

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]At a buddy's home with a tight circle of friends, all huge Giants fans. Most wives qualify but a few will be left home. lol[/quote]
                            Me to. At home with family in our assigned seats.. Can't be changing things now. Lol
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Turned my family room into a 'Giants Cave' and having family over.
                              [/quote]Same here but I'm gonna hang upstairs today because I don't have surround sound in the dungeon yet. Besides, I moved my 60" inch in my living room upstairs and put a 40" downstairs in the family room. My wife and kids be doing Zumba and Dance 2 with the Kinect and I rather have them downstairs instead of making all that noise and bouncing around over my head.

I got some bbq spare ribs in the oven, baked mac and cheese prepared and ready to go and some candied yams on the stove. Bout to throw back some cold ones, get nice and full and enjoy this 1st game until the Main Event starts.

Comment

Working...
                              X