Steve Young is a DBAG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Young is a DBAG

gotta be one of the biggest Giants haters out there.

he makes Buck and Aikman look like part of the Giants organisation.

Steve Young is an ***
    sigpic

Re: Steve Young is a DBAG

I didn't get a chance to hear him, can you paraphrase real quick

Comment

I think fans think there is some media conspiracy against their teams that doesn't exist. That being said, I liked what Dilfer had to say about how our offense doesn't allow for a lot of variety in our attack. For those who didn't hear it, he said Eli is always on the same 9 yard drop so the defenders can basically pin their ears back and go get him. Said also because of that we don't hit a lot of different people nor do those people make catches at a lot of different spots on the field.

Comment

He said the way the giants run their offense they will never be sucessful longterm. He said it worked in 08 ( think he meant 07) but unless they are willing to change ( and he said they won't) they will never go to next level
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I didn't get a chance to hear him, can you paraphrase real quick
          [/quote] tHE GIANTS CANT DO THIS..THE gIANTS CANT DO THAT ETC ETC ETC..THEY CANT GO DEEP IN TO JANUARY ETC ETC ETC.

sorry bout the caps..just realised
          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="Gmen2005"]I didn't get a chance to hear him, can you paraphrase real quick
            [/quote] tHE GIANTS CANT DO THIS..THE gIANTS CANT DO THAT ETC ETC ETC..THEY CANT GO DEEP IN TO JANUARY ETC ETC ETC.

sorry bout the caps..just realised[/quote]

He actually said "They are probably too inconsistent to go deep into January" which is absolutely correct.

Comment

I think what he was saying (didnt catch the entire thing) is without a running game and pass rush they arent going to be successful BECAUSE they are unwilling to adjust. I agree with him if thats what he was saying. He wants them to let Eli sling it around more.

Comment

It is pretty obvious, like Kurt Warner, Troy Aikman, Joe Buck, extra..., that he hates the Gmen. Whatever.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]It is pretty obvious, like Kurt Warner, Troy Aikman, Joe Buck, extra..., that he hates the Gmen. Whatever.[/quote]Shutup lol.

Yeah, Warner hates the Giants so much, that's why Eli was in his top 3 for some time?

Aikman hates the Giants so much as well, that's why he constantly talks up Eli and the receivers.

You guys are such babies "Wah, they didn't pick my team to win! They must hate us! Our team is so freaking good! Wah!" Yeah, that's why we're 6-4 and just had a pathetic loss to the Eagles.

Take off the glasses chumps. ****ing sheep, all of you.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]He said the way the giants run their offense they will never be sucessful longterm. He said it worked in 08 ( think he meant 07) but unless they are willing to change ( and he said they won't) they will never go to next level[/quote]

Wow...sounds he like knows what hes talking about IMO.

Why is someone a Dbag when they critique a team like the Giants and tell it like it is? Lets be real here guys...we show up one week, and then dont show up for the next 2 weeks. He has every right to say what he did and I dont disagree with him. I hope we win tonight but cmon, we cant lose games to a bad eagles team, a bad seahawks team and a bad redskins team and expect for people to love us. Remember, we also needed to make COMEBACKS in games versus the Rams and the Cardinals as well.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]He said the way the giants run their offense they will never be sucessful longterm. He said it worked in 08 ( think he meant 07) but unless they are willing to change ( and he said they won't) they will never go to next level[/quote]
                      We were playing good offense in 08 before Plax shot himself.

Comment

Steve Young is a known Giants hater. He couldn't help himself.

Comment

[quote user="Seducer"]I think fans think there is some media conspiracy against their teams that doesn't exist. That being said, I liked what Dilfer had to say about how our offense doesn't allow for a lot of variety in our attack. For those who didn't hear it, he said Eli is always on the same 9 yard drop so the defenders can basically pin their ears back and go get him. Said also because of that we don't hit a lot of different people nor do those people make catches at a lot of different spots on the field.
                          [/quote]And Dilfer is spot on in that regard the giants have no quick hitters.They have a horrible Oline yet we go with 7 step drops every time they throw the ball.Everything is vertical in the giants passing game nothing horizontal to spread the field.No Slants ,No drags , U want to draft these fast skill guys like Scott and Jernigan thats how u get them the ball. 3 step drop bang get it in there hands and let them do the work.To many slow developing plays. Those quick hit plays are the ones that gets defenses on there heals. The Giants never have any pace to there offense as well.They dont get teams on there heals.

Comment

Add Cris Carter to that list.

Says Giants will be 6-6
                            and Jacobs is "soft"

(i don't necessarily disagree with him but his tone of voice tells me that he's hoping for it)

Comment

Oh would you guys stop. For the past 3 years they where considered the top team in the NFL for at least a moment. They only have themselves to blame.

Comment

Working...
                              X