Giants Favored??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Favored??

I don't get it. I'm watching NFL Today pre-game for the AFC championship and everybody is picking the Giants to win. I thought that SF was favored at home in this game.

Frankly, I like it better when the giants are the underdog. I'm not complaining but I'm not used to it. Everyone's speaking shades of 2007.

Re: Giants Favored??

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]I don't get it. I'm watching NFL Today pre-game for the AFC championship and everybody is picking the Giants to win. I thought that SF was favored at home in this game.

Frankly, I like it better when the giants are the underdog. I'm not complaining but I'm not used to it. Everyone's speaking shades of 2007.[/quote]

who people are picking to win has nothing to do with the odds

Comment

The vegas odd makers didn't predict the line too well. Everybody is pretty much taking the Giants. I would say like 75% of the analysts on espn and nfl network picked the Gmen.

The opening line had Giants at a surprising +3 and the line has dropped to +2 and even +1.5 at places. The public and analysts are liking the Giants.

Comment

My book has SF -2 1/2 pts.

money line is SF -6 1/2

Comment

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]I don't get it. I'm watching NFL Today pre-game for the AFC championship and everybody is picking the Giants to win. I thought that SF was favored at home in this game.

Frankly, I like it better when the giants are the underdog. I'm not complaining but I'm not used to it. Everyone's speaking shades of 2007.[/quote]
          No just watched it and 3 picked SF and only 2 picked NY
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="oldgiantfan"]I don't get it. I'm watching NFL Today pre-game for the AFC championship and everybody is picking the Giants to win. I thought that SF was favored at home in this game.

No just watched it and 3 picked SF and only 2 picked NY[/quote]

What are you watching? Pregame had all picking Gmen.

Comment

Vegas and SFO are close....must be a lot of fans betting on the 49rs in Vegas

Comment

Media heads' picks have nothing to do with the odds

Comment

I always want Strahan to pick the Giants and all the other guys to pick against them so that Strahan is the only one who is right.

Comment

Working...
                  X